Chapter 35 - we meet agian

Bella's Pov.

Wobbling around target your bound to get a few turning heads in your direction. Being a month from the baby carriage I'm now used to it. I'm finally on leave from school so I decided to stop by at target to get some of the last things I need for my daughters arrival. I'm looking through the massive supply of baby bottles, blanket and baby clothes trying to find the perfect ones.

I spot a light pink blanket with ducklings on it 'perfect' I think to myself. I stretch myself trying to reach the blanket above me. suddenly an arm reaches over me and grabs the blanket. I turn around to see who this mysterious hand belonged to and as soon as I do my breathe is caught in my thought and forms a knot.

"Hey Bella."

In front of me stands Cole Edwards..i stand frozen in front of him not knowing whether to scream for help or just simply run away.

"Here" he says so simply handing me the pink blanket. I stand confused but extend to my hand out to grab the blanket. I soon as I do he smiles and walks away so simply that I still haven't managed to catch my breathe yet.

I decided I have had enough shopping today and head home. I grab my two shopping bags and start walking down the street. I see a car drive up behind me and don't think much of it yet until it starts to slow down. my entire body tenses up and chills run down my spine. I begin to pick up my speed and so does the car. I quickly and as discreetly as possible pull out my phone to dial the police.

I'm too late the car makes a sharp turn in front of me and two bodies jump out of the car and come towards me. One holds my arms back and the other covers my mouth with a white cloth. I try a to kick and scream but there no sight of any car or anyone. I begin to feel my eyelids become heavy and my legs begin to wobble.

Steven's Pov.

We will meet again

The text message on my phone sent chills down my spin. The contact above the message read Cole. I don't know why I kept his number. Anger filled my head as a sped down the school parking lot and out onto the street. I look down at my knuckles they are turning white due to my tight grip on the stirring wheel. I ran up the steps to the house and open it without bothering to knock. The house is completely silent.

"Bella!" I shout praying to god she answers back but she doesn't. I run up stairs she's no where to be seen and my heart collapses with every room She's not in. I run back down to the living and head back to my car. She mentioned she might go to target to pick up some things. On my way there I noticed two shopping bags on the floor I park on the curb and get out to see what it is. I The first bag and see baby bottles and pacifiers in the second bag it is a pink blanket with ducklings on it. If used up so if in the bags is cell phone. I walked toward it carefully picking it up the screen is cracked I click the home button to see the screen saver and see a picture I was hoping not to see ,Bella and her parents. My heart sinks the mere thought something has happened to Bella. I also noticed car skidmarks on the sidewalk and my blood begins to boil inside me.

I quickly drive to the police department running in to the front office.

" my girlfriends been kidnapped" I scream at the police officer.

"How long has she been missing"

"I don't know how long she's been gone" I scream him.

"And what makes you think she was kidnapped" he says in the same monotone voice

" I just know her rapist was just released, he's after her!"

"well you can't make a claim like that without the evidence" I feel like slapping the dumb look and this cops face and filling the report myself. After I calm down I give him a the information I had including Bella's phone and shopping bags in case I
He might have touches it and has his fingers prints on it.

I sit in my car taking in a deep breath before calling Bella's mom and dad. I call Ericka, Carter and Aaron. The voice of Bell's mother made me cringe and want to go after Cole myself.

Bella's Pov.

I awaken being tied down to a bed the room is unbearably light that's when I see him standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

He walks closer to me and I try to pull away from him as far as I can.

"So we meet again"

***

Okay so there is officially just one more chapter to these book left! Can you believe it I actually managed to finish it. There will be a short authors note at the end explaining why I wrote this book and the characters ( as in who is actually based on a real person)

I can't thank my readers enough for supporting me through writing these book. it means so much to me to know people actually enjoy what I write.

I just started to write a new book called backstage pass ( not a sequel ) please go check it out it would mean the world

Please comment, vote and share with friends

Stay lovely :)