"Hi...!" Dipper cheers, still holding onto me.

"Do you guys even remember that he's staying for dinner?" Mabel speaks up, setting the table.

"Well..." I start off but don't really finish off the sentence.

"We weren't really listening...or all that much interested..." Pine Tree whispers that last part but I hear it so I chuckle.

I let him down, quick to ruffle his hair before walking over with him beside me.

I sit across from the small red haired boy, he shifts around in his seat, not looking at me.

Dipper takes a seat beside me, waiting for dinner to be served.

Shooting Star makes her way over with a plate stacked with liver, Ford puts the mashed potatoes in a pot down beside that plate and Stan puts a few cans of cream corn down, too.

"Eat up, guys." Stan grumbles, starting to pile his plate right away.

I grab one of everything, while Dipper does the same, I check and see he doesn't grab much for himself.

Even Finn seems to grab more than Dipper.

I quickly start eating so that afterwards me and Pine Tree can go back up to the room.

As usual Dipper takes his time eating his because let's face it, he finishes first by the amount he put.

I reach over for the salt but stop when my hand almost touches Finns.

"Sorry, did you want to use it first?" He asks, smiling at me with red cheeks.

"No." I say bluntly, his smile drops at the answer, I wait for him to finish with it.

Then when he puts it down I take it off the table and put a little bit on my liver and potatoes.

I hand it to Dipper and he uses a little bit on only his liver.

Sure enough he finishes before any of us and just kind of sits there, but a few minutes go by until he stands up and brings his plate over to the sink.

He then heads for the living room and you could hear the tv click on and start playing cartoons.

I listen to see what's on and it just sounds like Zootopia and Dippers small humming.

Minutes go by until I finish off my liver and thank Mabel for making the food, because apparently she did, without putting glitter in it.

I think it's because we have a guest over, she probably doesn't want to stave him away, I give a small chuckle to myself.

After I rinse mine and Dippers plate off I go to the mentioned male and swoop him off the couch, he laughs cheerfully as I hold him bridle style, walking up the stairs.

"So, do you want to continue your nap or...?" I ask while entering our room.

"Can we binge watch Supernatural?" He asks when I put him down, he instantly goes over to my bed and crawls over to the inner wall part, remote somehow already in hand.

"Sure, whatever you want dollface." The brunet can only laugh at my response, cheeks practically brightening up the room with red cheeks.

"Why not I call you babe?" He giggles, turning the tv on, I go over and crawl in next to him.

"That's fine by me, sweet cheeks." I murmur close to his ear, my arms snake around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"You forgot to close the door, you weirdos." Mabel says from the doorway, her body pressed against the doorframe.

"Well, sorry, didn't know you were disturbed." Dipper grumbled loud enough for his twin to hear.

"No, not me, but Finn is sleeping over tomorrow, so please, keep your guys' love for each other to a minimum." Mabel whispers, her hand covering her mouth in a way that I guess was supposed to prevent the house from hearing that, but she fails at keeping quiet about anything that has to do with the word love or similar words.

She practically shouted what she was saying.

"I think we're quite fine the way we are." I speak up, nuzzling into Dippers neck, at that he giggles and tries to push my face away.

"Fine, but no kissing in front of him or having sex while everybody's asleep." The female twin laughs at her brothers red face.

"Bu-but we aren't 'together', or at least not in—in that way..." The brunet whispers, a slight look of disappointment on his face.

"Alright, Fords driving him home now, so expect him to be over while me and Stan are shopping for the house tomorrow." Mabel says nonchalantly, walking away now.

"Hey! Wait, can you close the door!?" I shout after her, she turns around and raises a brow, then walks back over and takes the door knob in her hand and closed the door.

"Thanks!!" Dipper calls, even though the door is now closed.

After that we continue on to search for that Supernatural show he was talking about.