how much i love you

Start from the beginning

He knew something was wrong and rushed into the bathroom. "Baby what happened?"

She looked at him tearfully and said what were supposed to be the happiest words but werepent because it was too early. "My water broke."

The next few hours were a blur of hospitals and medicines and tears and then the doctors finally talked to her. "We were unable to stop the labour. We are going to deliver your baby now. I need you to push on the count of three.
"Cole!" She cried. "I'm right here. Push. It'll be okay."  She pushed about five times and a tiny silent baby came out. "She's not crying." Lili repeated over and over again sobbing into Coles shirt. "Shhh." He was heartbroken too but had to be strong for Lili.

Just as he was about to say something, a strangled and soft cry could be heard. Immediately she lifted up her heard and saw the nurse wrap her up. "Its alive?" Lili asked tears still cascading down her cheeks.

"Your GIRL is a fighter. Just like her mom." The nurse who Lili had gotten to know said. "A girl?" Cole whispered. "We're having a girl baby. Can I hold her?"

The nurse nodded and and spoke. "Only for a minute because we need to get her up to the NICU. Lili nodded and carefully took her tiny baby girl. "Hi baby. It's mommy. Daddy and I are so blessed that you pulled through." She said through tears. The little girl opened her eyes and took both her parents breath away. They were so mesmerized by her, no one noticed the nurse take Lilis phone and take a picture of the new family of three. "You don't know how much I love you." Cole whispered to Lili.

"Alright guys, it's time for her to be in the NICU. When your feeling up to it Lili, you can go visit her. Lili nodded and waited for everyone to leave before turning to Cole. She didn't even have to say anything.

"You want to go see her now don't you?" Lili nodded and Cole laughed. He helped her into the wheelchair and then they made the journey up to the NICU.

Once there, immediately she fell in love with their little girl all over again. "She needs a name love." Lili whispered grabbing Coles hand.

"I know. What should we name her?"

"I was like thinking Hailee." She said looking at her baby. "Okay. She looks like a Hailee. How do you want to spell it?"

"H-A-I-L-E-E. Is that too much?" Lili asked fearfully. "No baby not at all. I thought of a middle name too."

"Amelia. Because it's close to your moms name and I'm so grateful she had you. Plus she's like a mom to me now too."

With tears in her eyes, Lili nodded. "Hailee Amelia Sprouse. I love it. Now do you want to call our friends and tell them why we were absent today?"

Cole nodded and got his phone out. "Wait. Who do we call first?"

"My mom?" He nodded and dialed her number. She picked up right away. "Hi Cole. Is Lili alright? And the baby?"

Cole laughed softly. "Yes she's great. We wanted to let you know that our little princess Hailee Amelia is here."

"Oh congratulations! I'll tell the rest of the family!" Soon enough everyone had arrived and was gushing over her. "So what's her name?" Mädchen asked?

"This is our beautiful Hailee Amelia Sprouse. Say hi everyone." They did and they were there for 3 hours.

Fast forward to present day 3 weeks later:
"Alright I think we have everything we came in with. Well not quite everything." Lili laughed. I smiled and looked at her. She was still absolutely stunning and I loved her and that baby so much. "

We got home around 8 that night and we were exhausted. "Alright I'm taking the baby to bed. You coming?" Lili asked. I nodded needing to turn off the lights and lock up. As I was cleaning up from when we left, I heard her soft voice in the nursery. Quietly I walked to the doorway just in time to hear her. "You know your daddy sang this song to you every night mommy was pregnant with you. Mommy would feel you fall asleep to it and then I would. So now, I think it's only right for me to sing it to you."

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I bowed my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away"

—————————————————
RIVERDALE COMES BACK IN 2 DAYS
ALL THE CONTENT WE'VE BEEN FED WELL *SIGH*

anyways, hope you liked this chapter. Only took all day:)
Reads: 1.36k
Votes: 51 (let's get to 60?)

olivia💕