Mey shaadi nae krskta

Start from the beginning

Manik- kyunki pyaar krta hu kisi se aur usse se shaadi krunga. Yahi sunna chahti thi na aap. Abhi khush. Ab please mere jaan baksho mom late hojaega aur phir vo vaanaro ke sena mujhe sunaege.

Neyonika- akir kaar tu maangya ke tu usse pyaar krta hai. Ab jo krna hai mey krungi tu dekhta ja. Aur beta ji shaadi toh appki hoge aur hmare aur aapki psnd se he hoge.

Manik- mom what are you up to??? Dekho mom usse andaza bhe nae hai abhi please kuch ulta sidha mt krna yrr...

Neyonika- tu vo sb chod aur aapni trip enjoy kr smjha. Chal ab mey chlti hu aur ha tere vanr sena mey se abhi tk koe bhe nae aaya niche.(she kissed his forehead and carressing his hair lovingly she spoke). Dyaan rakhna hmm.... mey baaki sb ko dekhkr aae. Tere bheen ne bhe tere vaale kaam he kiyay honge. Packing usse bhe nae krne aate. (Both chuckle and Neyonika left).

Manik's POV
Naa jaane kya chl raha hai mom de dimag mey. Kya musibat hai yrr. Kaha phs gya mey.
POV Ends...

Neyonika first went to check on Mukti and then went to Nandini. She entered Nandini' s room and saw her combing her hair . She smiled and went near her. She then took the comb from her hand and silently started combing her hair. Sometimes silence speaks everything. You don't need to exchange words to let the other person know what are you thinking. Same was the case with Nandini and Neyonika. Though Neyonika was not the one to give birth to Nandini but her position in Nandini's life was no less than Ishita. Finally breaking the silence Neyonika spoke...

Neyonika- sb lelia na Nandu. Kuch bhuli toh nae. Aur first aid box bhe rakh lena beta. Zrurat pdh skti hai.

Nandini- haa neyoma aap tension mt lo. Meine sb lelia hai. (She said holding her hands).

Neyonika- nandu hmsb bado ne tujhse kuch pucha tha kuch dino pehle. Tune jvab nae diya beta.

First she did not say anything. She knew Neyonika was asking her about marriage. It was not like ke she did not give a thought to it. In fact she was ready but after spending time with Manik was she really ready to marry some one else??? It was not like ke she wanted to marry Manik or she was attracted towards him. Yes she had feeling for him which she never had for anyone before but she was not sure about it. But at a point she knew she had to answer her family. After like eternity she spoke.

Nandini- aap shaadi ke baat krrae hai na neyoma. (Neyonika nodded). Kya bolu neyoma samajh he nae aaraha.

Nandini's POV
Kese btao aapko neyoma. Kese kya mey toh yeh bhe samajh paarae ke aapko btao bhe yaa nae btao. Mey jo Manik ke lia feel krte hu. Naa jaane aap Kya sochenge mere baare mey. Pta nae mey pyaar ke layk hu bhe yaa nae.
POV Ends..

Breaking her chain of thoughts Neyonika spoke.

Neyonika- dekh nandu tujhe bohot ache se jaante hu mey. Jb tera janam hua tha na Ishita ke baad tujhe mene uthaya tha. Ram toh tujhe uthane se darta tha. Kehta tha mere nanhi se doll mujhse gir jaege. Sb ke bohot smjhane se bhe nae mana tha vo. Then I picked you up aur pta hai esa lga tha ke bhagvaan ne Ishu ke nae blke mere jholi mey ek nanhi se guriya daal de ho. Isilia toh tu hmsb ke nanhi se pyaari se guriya hai. Beta dekh mey bs itna kehna chahti hu ke tujhe jo bhe phaisla lena hai go with the flow don't think so much. Aur yaad rakhna tere neyoma tere lia koe galat phaisla nae lege. Agar tera mn nae bhe hai tb bhe mey tujhe support krunge.

Nandini- I trust you the most neyoma. Mey janti hu ke you will chose the best for me. Jesa aapko thiik lge aap vesa he kejea. I'll know you will never let any evil touch me. I'm ready to do whatever you decide for me.

Neyonika kissed her forehead and Nandini hugged her from her waist tightly. After good few minutes Neyonika spoke

Neyonika- acha chl bohot emotional hogae na(and both chuckle). Jldi se aaja niche hmm... mey baaki sb ko bhe dekh kr aati hu.

She patted her head affectionaltely and left. They all met down. They hugged the elders and warning Navya to take care they all left.

Hola guys!!! How are you all??? Hope all's well.

Here is the update. Do tell me how is it??

So excited for the marriage stuff. Let's see who does Neyonika chose for her daughter.

Will the love gloom between our manan??

What is gonna happen next??

Guys do you want me to write about the trip. Though I'll end it in a single update but still do tell me about this.

Ignore grammatical errors. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading😊😊
Good night