Road side kulfi....

Start from the beginning

Girls- yess.

Manik- fine then. Khao. But remember my words "anyone I bet you any damn one if by mistake too catch cold or fever or got sick in future, you will have to face my wrath. Everyone means everyone. I won't spare any one of you".(Though the girls we're scared but still they nodded gathering some confidence). Fine then chalo .

They paid the bill and left the place. The ride was unusual silent. They spotted a kulfi vala and girls relished it's taste. Though the boys we're happy seeing their girls expressions and we're laughing internally, they all maintained a straight face.

They went back home and saw all the elders waiting for them sitting in the hall and chating. All the boys and girls turned their faces seeing each other except for Nandini. Though Navya's word comforted her but still she was feeling low.

Neyonika- are bacho aagae tum sb.... So kesa raha..

Mukti- haa mom we enjoyed alot today. Bs last pe in boys ke vjah se saare mood ka raita horakha hai.

Abhimanyu- ooo hello!!! Ek toh tumlog ke zid maano uppr se baate bhe suno. Yeh sae hai yrr... mtlb bhalae ka koe zmana he nae hai.

Neyonika- are are... bacho shant hojao aur koe mujhe btae ke yeh dono kya baat krrae hai.

Nandini- neyoma mey btati hu. Co actually after dinner.... (and she told whatever happened in the restraunt).

Ram- are bhai tum logo ne ek kulfi ke puche mere bacheo ko itna parehan kiya...

Anurag- aur nae toh kya.... Manik ek kulfi nuksaan nae krte beta. Mey manta hu tumlogo care krte ho insb sbke pr beta itna zulm krna bhe acha nae hai.

They all laughed at his choice of words and the boys made bad face.

Manik- but mom.. ...

Neyonika- no ifs n buts... chalo ask for sorry from your respective partners and off to bed. Acha pehle yeh btao ke kl ka koe plan hai tumsb ka ya ghr pe rehna hai.

Alya- hai na aunty. Kl hmara 1night 2days na hiking and tracking ka plan hai.

Navya- pr hmnae jaarae.  Hum aaj bohot thak gae hai.

Neyonika- chalo then off to bed. Mey sbke lia dudh bhijvati hu.

Abhimanyu- good night guys. Aur haa kl time pr uthjana sbhi.  We'll be leaving by 8 or 9 to the max.

They all exchanged good night wishes and left for their respective rooms with the boys asking for forgiveness from their girls.
Manik first went to his room. Making sure everyone slept he went to nandini's room. He entered her room and saw her sitting near the window in deep thoughts. Sighing he went near her as he knew what must be going on in her mind. He kept his hand on her shoulder. She flinched due to sudden touch but relax seeing him. He then picked her up and went to the balcony. She gaped at his action but did not say anything. He then sat on the comforter spread and made her sit in his lap.

Manik- now speak up. What is troubling you.

Nandini- nothing is troubling me Manik.  You should sleep. Aren't you tired.

Manik- aren't you tired???? (She looked down.  He then gently put his finger under her chin and made her look at him). Kitten.. You know you can share right... and I won't be judging you so open up baby girl.

Nandini- aaj mere vjah se sbhi ld paare na Manik.  Everything was going so well and I spoiled everything.

She hid herself in his chest sobbing slightly. It has always been a safest place for her to hide herself from the world. Though it has only been a week that came to talking terms so openly still she felt an unknown warmth from him. The warmth which she missed after her ishima left. Manik was stroking her hair. Sighing he spoke.