Weird Dreams(8)

October 4
Thursday
Can't remember
-I was in my first period (small animal care) except it was in the hallway my French class was. We had a project/worksheet to do,,but nobody wasn't focused on that. Eachday after school I would see [My crush] always on his phone. Sometimes he would talk to me. Like when he asked me how my day was. Then we ended up on this ramp where we sat. I asked him why he was always on his phone,, and he asked why am I always drawing. He then asked to my drawings. We both smiled at each other,,but I messed it up being all awkward. He then had to ,,and I went home as well.
October 5
Friday
(Nap)
I woke up only to have to have to battle something. We picked a katana. I had battled this dragon,,we had fun. We then got ready to get the ultimate chocolate candy jar. We were stacked on top of each other where bulls have to be when they begin the match or w.e. (I was on top).
When we were let go I successfully got it ,,and enjoyed it. I then walked into my old grandmothers house. Her ,,and a few of my other family members who also died from cancer were there watching tv. My grandma told me that we could watch Adventure time together forever. I cried,,and left to get more candy from other houses. I then came back to sit with her ,,and watch Adventure time forever.
End-
---
We had different classes. I thought it was a good idea to confront the person that liked to run their mouth about me. I confronted her,,but she just spread more lies about me crying which wasn't true. The next day I came and helped somebody because they had a hurt leg ,,and were going the long way instead of taking the short cut. I showed him the way,, and he thanked me. I went to class... We had snacks and all in this big classroom with a big screen,, and lots of desks. We went into the other room,, and played.
End-to-end

Everyone is welcome to share their dreams in the comments. ✨ I don't know why,, but I always have dreams about people I barely think about. Now that I had a dream about my crush... I've been thinking about him 💀Crazy that I always like people who never like a 3.5 like me.