Wierd Dreams(6)

July 4th,,
Wensday
I went to school as usual,, but there was a bridge we had to cross over. I carefully crossed over to classroom in which the bathroom didn't even work. There were kids in the classroom,, but there was also one in particular that caught my attention. [my crush]. * I haven't thought about this dude in like forever. It was a couple of days in ,,and I got tired of using the bathroom across the bridge so I used the one in the classroom. The thing is I forgot to do was close the door all the way,, and apparently [my crush] took a picture of me using the bathroom in the sink 💀. After a couple of minutes I found out. He laughed,, and all what Inconsiderate boys do He then got in trouble. For this we had to go to the nightosphere,, and work things out. It was scary down there. There were two rooms(my cousin nene was in the other) ,, one bathroom,,a kitchen,, and a big living room. He said sorry,, but I said no. In my mind was "I really liked him,,I can't believe this person I liked would do something like this. Afterwhile a women knocked on the door ,,this women wanted us to buy a monkey. We said no. While she was packing and putting the monkey inside the car,, another popped out the trunk. It deflated,, and she drove off not noticing. Neither of us went to go get it. Afterwhile being in the nightosphere I accepted his apology,, and we became to like eachother very much.
-End
July 6
Friday
It all started with rose quartz. She got me to get the golden glove(held fire,, earth,, water,, and fire bending powers),,and go on an adventure with katara. We started our journey sailing on water. I had a little "familiar".when we got to the neighborhood thanos started chasing us. We got back on the boat and we water bended ourselves out of there.

I really don't like it when I dream about my crush. 😑I mean it's all fun until I wake up missing this dude.