Weird Dreams(1)

July 20
Thursday
It was a normal day outside. I walk in to a family planning for a big family reunion. Many family members and two dogs included. I see someone that I'm not related to around my age,,and he's latino . His name is tate,,who has a dog that follows him around. Tate also has a brother who's in college. We greet each other and get along just fine. We spend days together.While they're preparing the family reunion me and tate talk,,and play around.That same day I brought my phone and for some weird reason his aunt pulled me to the side and warned me about something for some odd reason,,when she was supposed to be selling fruit cups. His other aunt accused me of doing some very inappropriate acts and took my phone. During that day Tate didn't come for a few hours to the reunion which was almost finished. After a few hours he came to the party and was very worried asking  "Where were you, I've been looking everywhere for you?!" While hugging me and his dog right beside me. Allot of good Jubies were around at the moment like we really missed each other. Tate was very understanding. He got my phone back and the reunion was finished. His brother brought his girlfriend and we all went for a ride in his brothers car. Tate drove while me and his brothers girlfriend sat in the back. We had much fun. We then rolled upon his brothers job. His brother had to put on some sort of gas mask and had to figure something out before it blows up. As he was on his last one struggling tate looked at me and smiled in a sad way then said goodbye.
-End
Saturday,,August 5
No dream,,annoyed so much
April 21
Saturday
Me and some other classmates were chosen and put in a classroom. We had to write who we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with,,but it had to be a fictional character. Apparently I wrote down a Wolf with reptilian claws and tail. This thing was actually very cool. At first he was shy, not very open ,,and I was too. We went through test and traveled. We bonded mentally and physically which was weird,,but cool. We grew to love eachother ,,and afterwards we had to say goodbye which was too soon. Soon we got to do the same thing over again,, and we were actually happy. He was happy which made me happy. After a few more get togethers we got to spend the rest of our life together. Which meant we did everything together.
-End

🖤☁ Hope y'all enjoyed my bountiful dreams ☁ 🖤