Charlie/Kidnapped

Sometimes if I cant remember the date I had the dream,, or I just remember it on spot I make a title for it.

This was when me and my friends decided it was a good idea to play charlie Charlie '-'
Charlie -
I had a dress with heels on,sitting on the counter and was dancing. Afterwhile I left the "dance club" only to see a bunch of people outside dancing. They left at 6:00p.m. or so. When they left I went up a ladder to this phone place and checked the time. Once I checked the time everything went dark and I started to panic. I asked everyone for help,, but they all said no. I had no choice,, but to walk home down a dark alley. A little bit down the alley I was forced upon the wall by this gorgeous man named Charlie. He tried to put his hand up my dress,,but no matter how hansome he was there was no way.  He offered to drive me home,,and I said yes. Honestly  I should've known It wasn't a good idea. He tried to kill both of us saying if he can't have me no-one can. I jumped out and ran for my life.
-End
Kidnapped-
We were walking downtown at night when a black van comes up,,and takes me somewhere. They knocked me unconscious,, and then I wake up strapped down to a chair. Rae sremmurd started playing in the background. The people with masks  check in on me,, and start touching all on me. When they left someone came,,unstrapped me,, and then left. After I started walking they all started chasing me. It continued everywhere...
-End