♡ | Chapter 13

"cheater..."

I packed my suitcase with a new set of clothes and set it on my bed. Even though I had just returned home from Guyongpo yesterday, I was already going away again.

"Darling, breakfast is almost ready!" Mom called from the kitchen.

"Okay mom! I'll be there after I shower."

I swiftly washed myself and got out with a towel wrapped around my body. Once I finished applying body lotion, I changed into the dress I had picked out to wear for my flight. It was a white flannel shirt tucked into a short red pleated skirt. After wearing my watch, I grabbed my heels and went to have breakfast.

"How long are you staying in Chile?" Mom asked.

"It's supposed to be three days. But I can't say for sure."

"I don't like it that you're always in your feet." Dad grumbled.

I knew he didn't like me taking up a job in the media biz, but I was glad that he supported my decision anyways and didn't prohibit me.

"It's not always, dad. I'm this busy only because their new album just came out. So many promos, interviews and concerts. It'll die down in a few months."

"And then they'll release the next album." Dad huffed.

"Aigo. Stop bickering and let her eat." Mom chastised him.

"I really don't see what the big deal about BTS is." My younger brother said.

"Not this again." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever. Can you get me their autographs?"

"What? Do you know how contradicting what you said sounds?"

"Geez. They're not for me obviously. I can sell them to those silly fangirls in my class." He said with a smirk.

"No. If you want autographs come to one of their fan meets and get them yourself."

"Huh. Why are you so stuck up?"

"Why are you so short?" I countered.

"Mom!"

"Stop picking fights with your sister, Tae Kwon." Mom chided my brother.

I grinned and stuck my tongue out at his sour face.

I quickly finished the rest of the meal and washed it down with a glass of orange juice.

"I'm done!"

"Is that all you're eating?" Mom asked.

"Saving space in my tummy for the business class airplane food." I bragged mostly at my brother who made a face at me.

"Huh. It has only been a week since you started and you already think my food is too plain."

"Mom, never! Your food's the best!" I praised, exaggeratedly, with a kiss on her cheek.

"Go wear your shoes." Mom pushed me away, trying to hide her smile.

"Tae Kwon, bring her suitcase." Dad ordered.

"Bring my black handbag while you're at it." I added.

My brother was about to complain but dads sharp look silenced him.

I was totally enjoying this. My parents weren't usually like this. It was only because I had been away from home for too long and they felt the need to shower me with love and extra comfort.

I double checked whether I had everything I need and walked out to the porch with my parents and brother trailing behind me.

"I'll call once I get there." I said and hugged both of my parents.

"Be careful darling." Mom fussed.

"Come back in one piece." Dad grumbled.

"I will. If not in one piece, I'll make sure every single piece comes back in neatly wrapped packages." I joked.

Turning towards my brother I messed his hair knowing how much he hated it. He swatted my hands away with a frown.

"Anything you want me to get you?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Get me a new set of parents." Dad smacked the back of his head at that.

~¤~

The flight from Seoul, South Korea to Santiago, Chile took a total of 23 hours.

Even though the seats were comfy, my butt hurt from all the sitting. The boys, especially J-Hope, tried random things to keep themselves entertained but eventually gave up and slept.

"Lisa! Hand fight?" J-Hope startled me by speaking right next to my ear. "I'll go easy on you."

"Um...okay." I agreed, just because he seemed bored out of his mind, but left out the fact that I was a pro-cheater at hand fights.

We sat on opposite seats near the coffee table and, hearing us, a few others gathered around.

The boys were always looking for a way to troll each other and that was apparant even now, because once we started, everyone was cheering for me. Not a single person on J-Hope's side. The whole situation was hilarious.

"Come on Lisa, show him what you got!"

"You can do it!"

"Beat his ass!"

"Fighting!!"

J-hope being skinny made it less tough for me, but tough nonetheless. So I applied my usual cheating technique.

I slanted my body sideways in a move that wasn't noticible unless you were focusing only on me. This helped me use the force of my body in excess to my hand. One hard thrust and I won.

"Waaah!" Jin looked honestly bewildered

"Superwoman..." Jimin clasped a palm over his mouth and gasped.

The others openly laughed at J-Hope.

I myself couldn't contain my laughter at J-Hope's shocked expression.

But when looking around I noticed Jungkook watching me with a weird look on his face.

He smirked, and mouthed a word that seemed so much like, to my horror, cheater.

A/N

Hiya!
I've shown a bit of Lisa's personal life in the beginning of this chapter. Hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment =)