♡ | Chapter 2

"uh...washroom?"

Manager Sejin, my new boss, lead me to the 10th floor. That was the floor that was officially designated to the BTS boys.

Even though I managed to show a calm demeanour, inside I was a nervous wreck.

I mean, who wouldn't be? Unless, of course, you're some asexual, anti-ARMY, mongrel.

We entered the suite and walked straight into the living room.

Hidden behind Manager Sejin's back I took a look around the room. It was a simple bachelor pad. The area was mostly in shades of black and white, and the floor was of polished wood.

"Boys, gather up!" Manager Sejin called out.

The boys stumbled into the room from different directions.

Can you even just try to imagine the situation I'm in? It would gave been easier if it was just one hot dude. But several hot dudes barging in from all sides? I didn't even know where to look. No, strike that. I didn't even know which one to look at!

Namjoon sat on a beige leather couch in between Jimin and Jin, while J-Hope sprawled over their laps and Suga leaned onto the armrest next to Jin.

Honestly, they looked photo-ready without even trying.

I was so excited and overwhelmed that my knees were shaking. I've never met them before, not even at their fan meets. And being a huge fan of them, I certainly could not calm my nerves right now.

But I managed to keep a straight, strictly professional, face. I was here for my job, and not to ogle the idols.

"Tae and Jungkook?" Manager Sejin asked, searching for them.

"Probably sleeping." Namjoon answered with a shrug.

"Kids," Manager Sejin sighed. "Well, she's the one I was talking about. My new assistant, Lisa." He spoke while indicating me. "More like an intern looking for experience. You'll be seeing her around a lot. Be nice to her."

"Great! Welcome to our humble abode." Namjoon said with his arms spread wide.

The others followed up with hi's and hello's except for Suga who just gave a polite nod.

"Alright then I'll leave you guys to catch up. Lisa, if there's anything you need, you have my number."

"Yes, Manager Sejin."

Once he left, an awkward silence bloomed like a gram sprout.

Namjoon looked like he was giving a chance for someone else to talk since he always does the talking, Suga looked uninterested and the rest of the boys were staring at me like I was an alien object they weren't sure what to do with.

Finally, J-hope spoke up, "Okaay...the first and the most important question that would highly affect our relationship with you..." he paused for a dramatic effect and continued, "BTS Army or not?"

Everyone, including myself, cracked up laughing and the awkwardness dissipated immediately.

They started asking me questions that were mostly career oriented. But I didn't asked a single question because, honestly, I didn't know what to ask. Their whole life was basically on the internet and any other question I could ask would be too personal. Moreover, I didn't want to say the wrong thing and disappoint them. I didn't want them to think that I was just another silly fangirl.

After a while the boys dispersed, leaving Namjoon, Jin and myself watching tv.

My throat was parched and I really needed a drink.

Do I ask them? I guess it isn't right to make them get me one? Oh I don't know! I wish they taught these in the course as well.

"Uh...can I get a drink?"

"You don't need permission," Namjoon laughed. "Help yourself. The kitchen's just around the corner from the hall."

I didn't expect him to let a stranger like me roam around the suite unguided. But I guess they're used to it. I hope I don't run into someone.

As I walked through the hall I passed several doors, with the group members names on them, which I guessed were their bedrooms.

I wonder what they actually looked like. Were they as different as their personalities or were they all the same cuz they don't spend much time here?

The moment I stepped into the kitchen I cursed myself for being thirsty.

The sight that greeted me was something I wished I hadn't seen. Wait...that's not true. I don't wish I hadn't seen it. I just wish I saw it on some YouTube video, and not as a first person witness.

I tried to, quickly, back up but my clumsiness got in the way and I knocked down a waste basket.

Yeah, way to go, that's exactly what I wanted right now. Good job Lisa. Give yourself a pat in the back.

Hearing the sound, the occupants turned towards me.

Their flushed faces made me even more flustered. Once they realized that I wasn't one of their team members, they jerked away from each other and the tension in the room grew a thousand times worse.

I felt my heart beat accelerating and ears heating up.

One of them opened his mouth and closed it again, at a loss for words.

"Uh...washroom?" I said meekly, and awkwardly pointed my thumb backwards hoping that's where the washroom was.

A/N

So, watcha think Lisa walked in on??

P.S. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you liked it!