♡ | Chapter 11

"aren't you a millionaire?"

I woke up to the smell of Ramen. Doesn't Jin have anything else to cook besides Ramen? If not, his food blog was sure deceiving.

I checked the clock on my nightstand and jerked upright when I read it as 9:16 am. I usually automatically woke up at 7 because of my bodies natural alarm but today I was late.

Chastising myself for not setting up an actual alarm, I took my toiletries bag and ran to the bathroom.

Since I heard the shower running in the downstair bathroom I decided to use the upstair one.

While rushing towards it, I smacked onto a shirtless Jin who was coming out of his room with a pink jersey in his hand.

I laughed at how he covered himself as if he had been caught naked.

"Dont worry. I've stalked you so much that I already had a shirtless image of you in my mind. But yeah, it was good to see the actual one too." I teased and enjoyed it even more when I saw his ears turn red.

"Aigoooo...not you too! Why does everyone bully me?" He complained and walked off while putting on his jersey.

That's when I realized that if Jin was still here then it had to be someone else cooking.

~¤~

"I'm going out to get some supplies. Who wants to come with me?" I heard Jin ask when I was descending the stairs.

"Get me Churros." Jungkook said.

"I want Lays BBQ flavour." V piped in.

"Choco bar for me!" J-Hope called out in a nasal voice. He looked miserable, red-faced and wrapped up in a huge blanket, sniffling.

"Get some new soap while you're at it. The one here makes my skin peel." Jimin added while rubbing moisturizer on his nose.

"Unbelievable. Look at these brats. I didn't ask what you want. I asked who wants to come with me." Jin said with an eye roll.

The boys pretended to not hear him.

"Do you mind if I join? I've got some work in town too." I asked.

~¤~

We stopped at a relatively small and noncrowded family supermarket. A few of the people inside turned around when they heard us enter. A couple of teens identified Jin straightaway and got excited. Jin offered them a sweet smile, making the young girls blush. Only one girl was brave enough to come up to him.

I let them chat in peace and walked off towards the stationary aisle.

Once I grabbed everything I needed I went in search of Jin. He was picking various food products and dropping them into his trolley.

Some onlookers lingered by, subtly watching him while tapping furiously at their phone screens. I guessed they were telling their friends about meeting BTS Jin.

"Oh look at these!" Jin exclaimed while rummaging thought a rack of tourist t-shirts.

He took one, placed it against his body and checked himself on the mirror.

They were rather simple and cute looking t-shirts but the material felt of high quality. So I guessed they were rather expensive.

I picked a soft pink one with its hanger and checked the price tag.

"How much is it?" Jin asked.

"80,000 Won (approx $70)." I huffed.

Jin gave an incredulous look. "What? That's too expensive." He then addressed the old lady at the cashier, "Can we get a discount because we're from Seoul?"

I smacked him with the shirt in my hand. "Don't be so stingy. Aren't you a millionaire?"

"I am. But if I spend 80,000 Won on t-shirts then I'll soon lose that status." He pouted and rubbed his chest where I had hit him.

We placed the t-shirts back on the rack and continued with the grocery shopping.
Once we had everything we needed we went on queue to get billed.

While we got our items scanned Jin got a call.

"Namjoon? What's up? Yeah...what? Okay..."

He then ended the call and was looking a something on his phone. The morph of his expression from normal to dumbfounded made me curious.

He looked at me, blinked a couple of times and turned the screen in my direction so that I could see it as well

It was a picture of the two of us. Seemed like it was captured at the moment I hit Jin with the t-shirt . It seemed innocent enough, but the caption gave it a whole different meaning.

'Jin shopping with girlfriend!! #ded #JinIsTaken #OneDownSixMoreToGo #TheyLookCuteTogether #heartbroken'

I looked at the picture with new eyes. Indeed it seemed like I was checking the t-shirt against his body like couples do. Oh dear Lord.

I glanced at Jin with a grimace and he shrugged.