♡ | Chapter 7

"the one that looks like Naruto?"

Jungkook's POV

We assembled on the main floor for the official announcement of the winners and the distribution of gift packs. Cameras were flashing all around, picking every single moment so that people could dissect the hidden meanings of the slightest gesture we make.

It was tiring sometimes, but when checking out the hilarious fan-theories it was worth it.

"Aye, you punk. If I had been a minute sooner I'd have won." Jimin cursed with a friendly punch on my arm and then congratulated my partner, Si Ho.

"Ach. I apologize, Jimin-ssi." I said and ducked when he raised his hand to pretensly smack me.

Jin ruffled my hair and winked at Si Ho asking, "You had fun?"

"Yes, Jin oppa." She blushed.

"Si Ho, high-five!" Namjoon offered his hand for a high-five.

After returning it, Si Ho swung her hand back, accidentally hitting Suga who had been standing behind her.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't see you! I'm so sorry!" She became totally flustered.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Suga laughed while clutching his stomach where her hand had hit.

"Suga oppa..." Si Ho looked so embarrassed.

"Look who's blushing." I chuckled.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" She placed her hands on her cheeks and groaned. "You're probably thinking I'm one of those silly fan girls who can't get a grip on themselves."

"Nah. It happens when you're around hot celebrities like me." I teased with a wink.

She pinched her face and turned towards the others feeling too shy.

"Mister Taehyung? How did it go? Seems like you enjoyed." I taunted when I saw him strolling over, eating out of a mini bucket of chicken wings.

"Meh...it was not my thing."

From the way he said it I knew he had been a total failure and it made me laugh.

He stood behind me, casually putting an arm around my neck, and rested his chin on my shoulder.

Cameras started clicking even more vigorously.

"By the way, I saw Lisa wearing a tag earlier

"By the way, I saw Lisa wearing a tag earlier. Did you know she was competing?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope. I was surprised too."

"She's not wearing it now though."

"Hm?"

"See." He subtly pointed towards where one of the cameramen was and there she was, right behind him.

She seemed unsettled for some reason.

"Hm."

"That guy keeps giving her odd looks too." He continued.

"Who?"

"That one."

It was the guy I had seen with Lisa earlier. There was something about him that tickled a memory at the back of my mind.

"He seems...familiar." I wondered out loud.

"I know right! Thought I was the only one who felt that. We must have seen him somewhere before." Taehyung exclaimed.

Something had obviously happened between the two. It was apparent by the way Lisa glanced at that guy, now and again, and shied away when he caught her eye.

"What's up birdies?" Jin leaned onto Taehyung from behind and clasped his hands over my stomach, squeezing Taehyung between me and himself.

"Do you know that guy over there?" Taehyung immediately voiced his doubt.

"Eh?"

"That tall guy. Muscular. Broad shoulders. Square face." Taehyung described.

"The one that looks like Naruto?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, Yeon Ji. We worked with him last year, remember? He was the leader of the back-up dancers group." Jin simple answered.

"That's right! I remember now."

"Apparently Manager Sejin hired him as our trainer and backup dancer for the next concert."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I talked to him earlier. Anyways, why are you two interested in him all of a sudden?"

"He's giving Lisa weird looks." Taehyung blurted.

Jin laughed at that. "So what? He's not the only one giving her looks."

"Huh?" What did he mean?

"She's a cute girl. Of course people look at her." With that, he left to join Namjoon and the others.

AN

Hope you guys enjoyed the Kookie POV!
Don't forget to vote and comment of you like this chapter!