Chapter 127

Angels POV

"You'll be okay," Jack says as I look on the newspaper.

"Right," I frowned placing a hand on my stomach. "My child. I'm having a child. I don't even know how to change a diaper."

Jack chuckled leaning over the table and pressing a kiss to my lips. I smiled into it pulling him closer. His hands make the way to the bottom of my shirt.

"I told you I'm not ready," I said.

"It's not like you can get pregnant," He smirked.

I elbowed him slightly. "Oh shut it, I'm going to go to the bank, cash this stupid old ring," I say twisting the ring Stephan gave me. "I completely forgot I out it on today until the doctor pointed at it."

"Didn't you put it on so you wouldn't forget?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes standing. "Yes," I giggled kissing his cheek. "I'll be back. You want anything?"

"Can you go to Wendy's after the shop and bank?" He asked.

I nodded grabbing my purse. "Oh! Get me something too!" I hear Finn yell from the living room.

"And me!" Alfie calls out.

"Same! Don't forget about Casper ether!" Joe shouts.

"Just text me what you all want!" I called out.

I unlocked my car getting in it and turning on the engine. I made my way to the bank driving carefully and staying in the speed limit. I wanted to make sure I could tell my child that I was a responsible young adult. That my only mistake was sex before marriage but that they can still keep on going with your life.

I pull through the drive thru bank. Truth was I had a major phobia of going inside a bank. I mean what if there is a robbery? Atleast I would be able to drive away.

I cash my check from the youtube partners and get the money making my way to Wendy's. My phone going off as Harry's face came on the screen. I press answer as the phone connects to the car.

"You just caught off Stacy's Mom, the song," I say.

I hear him chuckle. "I just wanted to check in on you," He says softly.

"I'm okay. Air. That's all I needed," I say.

"Okay. I just don't want you to be stressed it hurts the baby," He stated.

I let out a small laugh. "Im okay. I freaked out earlier," I stated. "Hey listen can I call you when I get back to jacks? I'm in the middle of a food run."

"Sure. Sure. I just wanted to tell you something. Can you make a stop by afterwards or do you want me to come by?" He asked.

"I'll stop by," I said.

"Okay. I'll see you then," Harry says nervously and the line goes dead.

I pick up the phone as I stop at a red light. I go on the group text reading what all the boys want. I hear a beep and I start driving I hear more honks and when I look up from my phone I let out a scream. The light was still red and since I wasn't paying attending I drove straight into the middle of the street. A truck came from the other side at a fast speed.

I felt the impact of the car, it sent my white car rolling to the side, me being squished into the roof of the car. My breathing increased as I try to keep calm but the car kept rolling and I hear screams before my head hits the roof and it's stuck in between the car seat and roof.

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Jack pulls it open and frowns.

"What do you want?" He questioned.

"I'm here to see Angel. We were supposed to meet up an hour ago but she never showed," I said.

Jack bites his lip. "We are still waiting for her to bring food. I guess you can wait."

"She shouldn't be long. She never takes this long," Jack says as I walked in the house.

A couple of guys are on the couch eating chips while the other is on his phone filming them. The one on his phone looks up.

"Angel didn't answer my text. Maybe she ate all the food and made a run for it," He joked.

"Shut up Joe," Finn says. "She clearly is held up at the bank."

"Watch her get out of the car and the one time she does there is a robbery," Another laughed.

"Will all of you shut it," Jack crossed his arms.

A laugh leaves their lips as I sit down. "This is Harry," Jack says.

"We don't live under a rock. We know who he is," One says.

"Big fan," The black haired one smiled. "I'm Alfie."

I remember seeing him in a video with Angel. "Thanks."

Jack leans over two of them and turns on the tv. He flickers through channels. "Shit. Look at that car," I say as he stops at a news station.

The white Lexus is squished. Hopefully no one was in it. Jack squints getting closer to the tv and his face drops after he read the license plate.

"That's my car," He says.

"Good thing you weren't in it," Finn laughs.

"No! You don't get it. Angel was driving it," Jack snapped.

I stand grabbing my phone and trying to call her. I close my eyes. Please no. God no. Not Angel. Not my unborn child. Not them. God please no. Jack turns up the tv.

"The driver, sadly did not make the crash. It seems like she was squished to death, her head first then body," The reporter says as the line for Angels phone is dead.

Jack stands slamming his remote against the tv sending glass everywhere. Everyone's silent and all that's heard is Jacks sobs, along with mine. I grabbed my keys not believe this. I run to my car, driving to the scene. The only thing in my mind is her. She can't be dead. She's not dead

(So the next chapter up till chapter 30 will all take place in the same day so your not confused!)