Chapter 111

Chapter 111; Angels Words.

Adriana's POV

I gasped being pulled into someone's arms. Their hands are placed on my waist and they grind into me. I chuckled lightly lighting my cigarette again and puffing out smoke. I tossed my head back and sway my hops with his.

"What's your name pretty girl?" He asked kissing my shoulder.

"Adriana," I cleared my throat.

I turn looking at him, he isn't that good looking but I'm sure after a couple of drinks he will seem decent enough. I feel someone's hand wrap around my elbow and pull me back. Angel stands looking like a whore in her tight blue dress and black heels. Ugh.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed. "This is A-List celebs only, not whores r us," I snapped.

"I'm still known as the girl dating Harry remember? News doesn't travel that fast," she snapped pulling me towards the bar.

"Let me go," I snapped pulling away.

She rolled her big blue eyes that had Harry melting. "Come on," She grabbed her purse and grabbed me again.

She leads me to the back where it's windy, I wrap my lips around the cigarette and inhale. She rolled her eyes grabbing it and squishing it with her shoe, I blow out the smoke in her face.

"Bitch," She coughs.

"What do you want?" I huffed crossing my arms.

"The only thing I've wanted since I met Harry. Which is for him to be happy," She stated.

It's my turn to roll me eyes. "Then go and open your legs for him, I'm sure he's getting tired of his hand," I said crossing my arms.

"Wow," Angel shakes her head. "The bad girl act? You may be good at acting but your impressions are shit."

"Just leave me alone," I said.

I go to turn and she pulls me back. "You listen to me Adriana Star," she snapped. "You're the one with two kids and millions of girls looking up to you. I'm the one who sits at home and films videos. So yes you may have a better career but your life is shit," She stated. "And I'm trying to help you."

"I don't need your help," I shrieked.

"So what's your plan? Go back in there, get drunk, smoke, and sleep with a stranger? May I remind you you have kids," She stated.

"I don't need the reminder," I frowned.

"Then you need a mirror. Because this is not the way you would want them acting," She states.

"I'm alone. I don't need to prove myself to anyone," I lie.

"You need to do a lot. Starting by cleaning up your act," She retorted.

Angels eyes flicker down the street as teenagers run by laughing and drinking. "Yo! Angel are you coming or no?" They yell.

"One sec Marcus!" She called.

"That was Jack. I would never say yo!" One yelled.

She rolled her eyes. "Listen. We don't get along but I need to make sure I've left Harry in the right hands, so do him a favor and your kids. Go home, wash up and clean up your act," She says running inside the building. "Alfie! Finn! Marcus! Wait up!"

"Hey you forgot about me!" A guy says.

"That was on purpose," Is the last thing I ever heard Angel Black say.

Before she heads back in the club she turns looking at me. For the first time I have met her she give me a heart warming smile, her white teeth showing as her red lips tug up in a smile. Her blue eyes bright, she lifts her hand and waves giving me a small wink as the door closed behind her. And at the moment she truly looked like an Angel.

I take a deep breath and start walking down the alley way. I'm slightly drunk stumbling everywhere. Once I make it to the end a pair of arms grab me and a chuckle escapes his lips.

"I was going to come in through the back. I figured you would leave this way, avoid the paps," Niall said. "You're drunk aren't you?"

I nod. "He sent you didn't he?" I asked.

"Yup. He kind of begged, he still cares for you," Niall assured me.

"He can care all he wants. But I know he doesn't want me," I frown as he leads me to his car. "Angel was here."

Niall nods. "They broke up. Harry said she left, only left him with a note. I think he's in shock."

I get in the car. "I'll visit him in the morning," I say. "Though I'm sure he's upset with me."

"We all are. You're not the Adriana we know," Niall closed my door walking to his side and turning on the car.

I sniffle. "I'm alone. The only thing I was scared off," I say.

I was alone. And I was losing myself.

.

I knock on the door to Jerome's office the next afternoon. "Come on in," He yells.

I take in a deep breath and open the door stepping in and closing the door behind me. He's about to speak but I hold up my hand.

"Wait. Let me start," I say. "I'm sorry. You're one of the best things in my life and I was the biggest bitch out there. I don't even know what came over me and I just want you to know that if you hate me still, I will never stop caring for you and having feelings."

I look up to see him looking at me, silent. I bite my lower lip. "Well that was all so I guess I'll leave," I said.

"Do you want to have lunch?" He asked. "I have my break now."

"You really want to have lunch with me?" I asked.

He shrugs. "You can explain everything durning lunch. Including why I found a picture of you smoking," He smirks my way grabbing his keys. "Oh and by the way. If you want me to forgive you I need you to pay for this lunch."

"It's on me," I grinned. "But I need to make a quick phone call before hand."

I take out my phone as he starts walking down the hallway. I call Harry but it just goes straight to voice mail. I sent him a quick message.

I'm ok. And you'll be too. X

.

So this is the chapter. I'm hoping to post again by Sunday night but I will be sleeping over people's houses and Saturday night in staying at my friends beach house so idk what I'm doing. But I promise to try and update again by Monday. I have the next chapter written I just have to double check it because the way I ended the last chapter I have to go back and fix things. But anyways!
How's everyone summer going? Mines great. And there is nine days until my 1D concert! I'm so happy who else is going?

50 votes

25 comments (numbers do NOT count.)

Is the last of Angel? idk man. Idk.