Chapter 103

Gif of Angel on the side!

Chapter 103 ; Smile

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

"Who knew you could rent a bike in Spain? I mean I've lived here for the first ninteen years of my exsitence and I never new this stuff was real," Angel said swipping her crdiet card on the machiene.

The bars release over her bike and she moves it coming next to me. "Come on popstar," She teases. "Get your bike."

"Can't we walk?" I asked reaching over to hold on to her bars, I lean forward my face near hers as I smile lightly.

Her jaw drops, "No we can not walk. Biking is fun, healthy, fun," She crossed her arms.

I sigh pressing my lips in a line. "Okay I'm going to tell you something no one knows ok?" I raised an eyebrow.

She bites her lip nodding, a smirk evident on her face as she taps her ear waiting for me to say it. I take in a deep breath. "I don't know how to ride a bike," I admit.

She giggled, moving to look at me. "Well look at that. A big bad popstar doesn't know how to ride a bike," Her smile is bright and she lets out a laugh. "Even I can ride a bike and I can only see from my left eye."

I hold up my right middle finger by her blind eye. "I'm blinde not stupid you jerk," She giggled. "Now get a bike, you're learning how to ride."

"I know how to ride a motorcycle," I say getting my cridet card.

Angel shakes her head giggling. "Then this should be easy."

"I feel like you're lying to me Angel Black," I wink.

She shrugs her shoulders sending me a wink. "Atleast I know how to ride a bike," She smirks flipping her hair.

"Atleast I can see both ways," I toss back.

She scrunched her face up letting out a laugh. "Hah, shut up," She says seriously she flips me off and I chuckled grabbing my bike. "Ok, Angel Black, show me the path of life. The way of living. The way to ride."

I sit on the bike and grip the handles.I hear a snap and look up to see her snapping a picture with a smile, "I've got to make a scrapbook. And this moment right here wil have three pages for it's self. I would like to call it, Styles on bike."

"Shut up," I grumbled.

"Kick up the stand," She says.

"I know," I lie lifting my heel and kicking the medal bar. She smiled.

"Hey if Harry Styles could style hair how many hair styles would Harry Styles, style?" She asked.

"Sixty-Nine. Now teach me how to ride," I say pressing my lips in a line.

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"You're an asshole," Is ther first thing that leaves my mouth when Niall sits in front of me.

Anne moves in my arms as Spencer lays asleep in his seat. She looks at Niall and waves, he waves back giving her a small smile. He looks at me his eyes bright and blue like always, they make me feel warm and soft. It's weird. I know.