Chapter 112

Harry's POV

"So all the baby stuff is here," I hand Adriana the stuff as I lean against the door. "Are you still smoking?"

She shakes her head. "Far from it. Would you like to come in? I just made lunch, I was hopping you would join me."

"Sure," I say. I haven't done much since Angel left.

To be honest this was one of the shit weekends ever. All I did was try and call Angel but it seems like Sherly scared her off real well. I sit on the island as Angel serves herself food and then me.

"How's it going for you, it must be though since Angel left," She asked.

I looked up, frowning. "How do you know she left?" I stated. "I never told you that."

"I saw her at the club I went too, she was with some friends, all of them guys," Adriana informed me. "She was upset but she kept dancing and smiling."

"Well I'm fine too," I lied.

It's silent again. You can only hear the sound of our fork hitting the plate every one and a while.

"How are you and Jerome?" I asked.

She shrugged. "We aren't dating. We're just friends, that's what he thinks is best," She said.

"We really fucked up, to ourselves and others," I said.

"Yeah," She sighed. "We did."

"Why can't we just have a normal relationship," She stated.

"Because I fuck everything up, and last I checked in the middle of our break you were about to frickle frackle with someone else," I smirked, I didn't want to fight so I made sure to use a teasing voice.

She rolled her eyes. "We suck," She stated.

"To be technical you sucked me, which I en-"

"Shut up," She laughs.

And I smile, I haven't made her laugh since I got here and I was happy I did. She looks up. "I think we need to stop arguing. And I want to apologize for hitting Angel and just being a bitch this whole time," Adriana says.

I shrug. "It's ok."

"I also won't smoke anymore," She adds.

"Are you still going to bars?" I question.

She's silent. "I don't know. Clearly I won't with the kids but I have the option when you have them."

"Are you planning on finding Angel?" She asked looking up through her lashes.

I take in a deep breath. "I'm not sure. I'm going to call her but I need time, I really wanted to move on with her. But management won't let me."

She nods. "I'm sorry," She whispered.

"Me too," I place my fork down.

"Do you want to move in? I can switch into the guest room," She says softly.

"I guess," I shrugged.

"We need to get along. For the kids," She said.

"I know. I don't hate you, it's just. How are we supposed to act?" I asked. "We aren't dating."

"We can try being friends?" She questioned.

I nod slowly. "I don't know. I'm going to go home and go for a run, stop by Nialls. I'll see you tonight."

It's a double update because this was a filler and short chapter!