Chapter 115

Chapter 115; Girls

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

Adriana looks at me as if I have grown three heads. Her eyes wide, and her jaw open she closes it and averts my gaze quickly. "I don't control your life Harry," She says trying to get out of the question. 

"I know, but you're a huge part of it. If this bothers you I will not date her," I promised. 

Adriana looked up at me, debating what to say. She finally takes in a deep breath and pushes the cart, "Does she make you happy?"

"Of course she does," I stated. "I know you two don't get along very well but I think over time you can."

Adriana shrugged, "It will bother me," She admitted. 

My heart drops and before the negative thoughts can get to me Adriana speaks again. "But it's nothing I can't get used to," She forced herself to say.

"You know," I hold Spencer tight to my chest. "When you find someone, I will support you," I promised her. 

She kept adding things in the cart and I could tell she was upset by my question, which of course I understood. She runs a hand through her hair and bites her lower lip, her eyes looking straight ahead. 

"So the guys are having guys night, maybe you can have girls night and invite Angel?" I questioned. 

"I have the kids," She tries to find an excuse. 

"I'll take Spencer, you take Anne. We're just watching a movie," I said. "And you girls can do girly things, like paint your nails, and I don't know, freeze your bras."

Adriana let out a light laugh, "Last time Angel and I were together it ended badly," She stated. 

"Can you please try? For me?" I begged. 

"Sure, as long as Eleanor and Sophia are there," She stated. 

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"So, you're Angel," Eleanor stated crossing her arms as she sat across Angel on the couch next to me.

Angel sat by herself as the three of us sat across from her, arms crossed and we looked at Angel, well glared is more liked it. Angel shifted uncomfertable in her seat and brought her knees to her chest. 

"Yes," She said. "You guys must be Eleanor, and Sophia."

"Yup," Sophia said. 

It was silent. "Uhm. Harry said we were watching a movie, I made cupcakes," Angel said. 

"We hate cupcakes," Eleanor stated. 

Angel let out a fake small laugh. "No one hates cupcakes."

"You're right," Eleanor said. "But we hate you, therefore we hate your cupcake."

Angel looked down, her eyes slightly watery but she didn't let a tear slip from her eyes. "What do you guys want to do?" She asked. 

"I wanted to go on a triple date but then you came along," Eleanor frowned.