Fake Husband II // Harry Styles

Chapter 101 ; Truth

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

 I reach my shaky pale hands up to rub the silk of my dress. I smooth it out taking in a deep breath and looking in the mirror. Not even two years ago I was in this same spot freaking out about fake marrying Harry. Now here I was getting ready to do it for real. 

"Come on Shelly," I tugged on the hem on the dress. "I-I can't marry the guy, I don't even know what he looks like!"

Shelly let out a huff and flatened out the dress, wiping the tears from my cheek. "Please, this is the worst Publicty Stunt yet," I whimpered. 

She shook her head, her blond curls moving with her. "I'm sorry but you signed the papers-"

"I didn't know," I stomped my foot. "I'm just seventeen! No one gets married at that age! And how old is he?"

"Twenty one, now stop moving," She said. 

My lip trembled and I blinked back the tears, she rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek. "It will be okay after a year you can divorce."

"Wow," Niall breaths out.

I feel the blush creeping on my cheeks as I can't stop smiling. 

"It's not too much right?" I asked feeling inscure. 

He shakes his head, "No, god no, it's just...wow," He breaths out. 

I smiled looking back in the mirror, I patt down my dress that's tight from my chest to my waist and it starts flowing out. 

"I'm so nervous," I admit looking at Niall. "What if I trip?"

He chuckled probably imagining me falling on my face in my wedding dress. I let out a small giggle knowing it would be funny but at the same time really emrassaing. 

"Can I talk to you?" He asked sitting down. 

I notice he has a folder in his hands and he sits on the couch of my room. He pats the spot next to him and I smile softly sitting next to him. 

"What's on your mind sugar pie?" I say. 

He lets out a laugh. "Promise me you'll never say that again," He nudges me. 

"I'll try," I shrugged. 

He chuckled and hands me the folder. I go to open it but he stops clamping his hand over it, I look up at him raising an eyebrow. 

"What? Is this the part where you tell me I'll never be able to unsee what I've seen?" I asked. 

He smiled softly again, "I'll let you read this on your own. Legally I'm not allowed to tell you but I've read the contract over and over again, it never said anything about showing you. Before you read it I want you to know I never wanted to tell you this on your wedding day. But I couldn't let you keep going and making a mistake, I also want to aplogize for my mistake and how I took part in all of this. I hope one day you'll forgive me," He presses his lips on my forehead and stands. 

"Niall," I call as he reached the door. 

He turned and eyes me. "Yeah?"

"You don't need to worry about me, no matter what you did I'll find a way to forgive you. It can't be that bad," I say.