Chapter 104

Chapter 104 ; Almost

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"Woah," Jerome says under his breath as he puts his coat on the hanger near the door.

I smile softly, "Sorry, I'm just not used to a house that happens to be the same size of Europe," He says.

I let out a laugh and set down my purse, the maid Moria gives me a smile and holds her hands together in front of her. "Good evening Adriana," She greets.

"Jerome this is my maid Moria, she's such a huge help with out her this place would be up side down and I would go crazy trying to clean and take care of the kids," I praised.

Moria smiled tucking her brown hair behind her ear. "The kids are asleep, am I all set or would you like me to do some last minute things?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

I shake my head, "You're all set, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Actuall could I have the day off, I know it is late notice but I really need it," She says giving me hopeful eyes.

"Sure," I said.

She smiled waving and grabbing her bag as she leaves, I hear the door slam and I sighed sitting on the chair by the counter. Jerome sets down his bag and I point to the microwave, his smile lights up as he grabs the left overs and heats them up.

"Food, damn I love it. Thanks Adi-"

He's cut off by the home phone. I sigh standing and grabbing the house phone giving him an apolgtic smile and answering Harry.

"Do you not understand I need a break?" I sighed crossing my arms.

It's silent and I know he must have butt dialed me, I hear a soft moan and a growl followed by it. My heart beat increased as I hear a girl giggle. "Harry," She shrieks. "Stop it! Go find my shirt you dick wad."

"Swearing is such a turn off," I hear Harry say lowly.

"Asshole," She retorted. "Guess we won't be actually sleeping together then. Shame," Her voice is soft and I know she's holding a smile. "Hey you dropped your phone, I think it has a call."

"Answer it," He says from afar.

I'm about to hang up but it's to late a happy and cheerful girl fills the speaker. "Hi Harry Styles phone, you're speaking to his bestfriend in the whole world Angel Black," I hear her say.

"You wish you were even a good friend," I hear Harry tease.

"Uhm...it's Adriana," I say.

It's all of a sudden really silent, I hear movement and ruffling. "It's her," She says voice with venom and Harry grabs the phone.

"Hey," He says lowly.

"Who was that?" I question leaning on the island and looking at my nails.

Harry lets out a long sigh. "It's not what you think, she's a friend. Her name is Angel, I met her at the airport. Her boyfriend left her at the alter," He says.

"Oh so now you're starting a club?" I hissed placing my hands on my hip.

I hear him chuckle. "So you can have your friend Jermy but I can't have a friend?"