Chapter 113

Chapter 113; Dream

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

I grab my shirt taking it off and letting out a sigh as I grab the heavy box and set it on top of the rest. I hear the door open down stairs and I grab my head band pulling my hair back and walking down the stairs. Adriana is placing the gorcery on the counter and keeping her eyes on the kids with a small smile. 

"Hey," I say. 

She jumps not expecting me. Her eyes land on me, and then travel on my chest, "You know," She says out of he blue. "I never noticed your four nipples."

"That's because you were to focused on my dick," I smirked, trying to make her laugh. 

Her face turns red as she grabs the can of peas and starts putting them away, "I thought you were with Niall," She says. 

"I was, but I'm in the middle of packing," I said scracthing my neck. 

Adriana turns surprised, she quickly looks at her bags again taking out a package of strawberry's. "Packing, is there another tour?" She questions. 

"No not for another five months, I'm...uh...buying my own place, but I'll be staying with Niall while I look," I said. "It'll be best."

"Oh," She sighed pulling out some banana's. "I bought these, you should eat them, since I don't."

"Thanks," I gave her a light smile as she puts them in the fridge.

I grab a bag and peek in, to my luck it's all the candy. I grab a cupcake and open the package placing one in my mouth. "Thank you," I say. "They taste good."

She gives me a smile, playfully rolling her eyes. "Hey," I say. "I hope you know I still want to befriends."

"Clearly," She joked. "Who wouldn't want to be friends with me," She smiled. 

I laugh turning and walking up the stairs. I close my door and start packing again. With each thing I put in a memory of Adriana and I comes back up. I picked up my red flannel slowly touching the fabric as I remembered the day Adriana wore it. 

"Hey!" Adriana calls for me, she stands down the hallway of our house with a shirt in her hand. 

As she gets closer I notice it's the flannel I have started to slowly rip apart. One of the arms has now become a bandana for me, and the buttons are all popped out. The second arm is hanging by a thread and Adriana plucks it off with no warning. I think I just felt my heart break. 

"Ouch," I said. 

She lets out a laugh tucking her hair behind her ear and grabbing the arm she tore off. She holds it out infront of her examining it. "May I use it?" She asked. 

I nod, "Yeah, we can match!" I point to my hair a smile on my lips. 

We were becoming friends fast. She had just finally let the whole Paris thing go, and we had agreed to being friends. The first week was iffy but the second one made everything better, espically when we were packing to spend the christmas with my mom. She was caring and was intersted about where I grew u[ and about my family.