Chapter 109

Chapter 109 ; Drunk.
.
.
.
.
.

Angels POV

.
.
.
.

I sit next to Harry picking at my nails nervously. I really didn't want to act like a bitch, but Adriana. Gosh. I knew what she was doing, trying to win him back. And I know she has the upper hand right now, the kids, the fact Harry still loves her. Knowing she has the upper hand gets me so frustrated, it makes me feel like he's going to leave me and realize she's better for him. That he does love her and he only likes me.

Harry squeezes my thigh and I look up at him, he's smiling softly. That smile I have started to love. He made me so happy, I never thought someone could make me this happy after the whole Stephan thing. But Harry has managed to make me smile and not hate the male race.

Adriana smiled sitting down next to Harry in the booth. I send her a small glare, letting her know I'm not comfortable with this. But of course all she does is smirk and place her hand on the table grabbing the menu.

"I've never been to a friendly's," Adriana says smiling at Harry. "We always went to restaurants that they don't allow children," She laughs.

"Yeah well, we are still kids at heart," I smiled at her as Harry grabbed a menu.

Jerome sends me a smile. "I like that," He says.

"Thanks," I shift in my seat and lean closer to Harry.

I've lost my appetite. I'm focused on Adriana and how she is trying to take Harry away from me. The only happiness. The only good thing in my life. Of course if Harry wanted to leave I wouldn't stop him, he has kids with her, I would never deny him that. But to let her steal him from me, that's another thing and it sure as hell won't be happening soon.

"What do you want?" Harry smiled pressing a kiss to my cheek as he smiled brightly. "Besides me of course," He whispered is my ear.

I let out a small laugh turning my head, "I prefer the steak over you Styles," I teased.

He faked a gasp, grabbing my hand and kissing it. "That's what they all say at first baby."

Adriana faked a cough bring the attention to her and I sighed standing. "I'm going to the restroom," I say. "Order for me."

"What do you want?" Harry asked. "Steak?"

"Surprise me," I kissed him quickly smirking, letting Adriana know I can do that and she can't.

I turn on my heels and walk to the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror and fixing my hair. A couple minutes later the door opens and Adriana stands.

"You know," I start patting down my dress. "Harry and the rest of America say you're super sweat. But all you have been to me is a bitch. Believe it or not Adriana I want to be friends. Or even just friendly."

She crossed her arms. "What do you want with Harry?"

"Honestly. Nothing," I promised her. "He makes me happy."

"I don't believe you," Adriana hissed.

"I'm not selfish bitch like you," I snapped. "I actually care about him-"

She reached to slap me but I stop her. "I shouldn't have said that. I apologize, but don't you ever slap me," I sneer.

She's taken back. "You're nothing but a slut," Adriana shrieked. "I'm sure you're just a fame whore who wants more views on you tube!"

My eyes water. "That's not true I actually like Harry. I'm done, I'm trying to get along with you but you can't just come in and try to steal someone's boyfriend. You want what you can't have. You little ungrateful bitch."