Chapter 124

Harry's POV

I pace across the room chewing on my nail as Angel sits on the couch her arms crossed as she looks straight ahead. Adriana is hear too, I don't know why but I needed her support. I needed Adriana here with me, and to my luck she didn't aruge with me, she came and sat down right next to Angel, offering the pregnant girl a tissue if she needed one.

"It could still be false, I have a doctors appointment, to double check. I just wanted to make sure you know," Angel shrugged.

I nodded, "I just wanted to leave in peace," She whispered.

"I'm sorry," I said looking at her.

Angel grabbed the tissue from Adriana's hand. She tapped her foot on the floor and bites her lip holding on to the tissue. "How was your vaction?" I asked crossing my arms.

I take a seat across from her, "Good, I just spent it with Jack, Finn, and Alfie. We went on a boat," She shrugged picking at her nails.

"So what happens if you are pregnant?" Adriana asked the question that everyone was thinking.

"I don't know, I was planning on putting her or him for adoption, I'm not ready to be a parent," Angel whispered her eyes watering. "I-I can't do this."

"Angel-"

"Angel," Adriana says softly. "I thought the same thing when I was pregnant. I thought I was going to be the worwst mom in the world, that I leave my kid somewhere or do something stupid. I was scared too but trust me, at the end when you hold them, all that fear goes away," Adriana placed a hand on her knee. "All you want to do is protect them from the world, you won't want to give her or him up."

I looked at Adriana, "And Harry will help you, he won't leave you alone with his child. He's not like that, you know that. So there is no need to be scared," Adriana promised her.

"How are you okay with this? How can you be so calm?" Angel frowned, tears spilling from her eyes.

"I'm not okay with this," Adriana said. "I've cried all night because of that damn letter. But I know how it feels and I won't let you do anything stupid. Plus what you're carrying is Anne and Spencer half brother or sister."

I blinked, not knowing what to feel or think. "I ruined everything," Angel sobbed burrying her face in her hands.

I stand from my seat and wrap my arms around Angel, pulling her close to my chest and kissing the top of her head. "It take two to tango," I say.

Adriana's face falls, and that's when I remember I said the same thing to her. "I'm sorry," I mouth to Adriana.

She stands and walks to the couch across from us. Angel buries her face in my chest as she cried.

"I don't want it. I don't want the kid," She sobbed.

"Don't say that," I whispered.

She clings on to my shirt. "I-I'm sorry."

"Shh," I cooed.

.

.

.

"How is she?" Adriana asked as she fed Spencer.

"Scared," I said. "I think she's just staying at Jacks house. He came to pick her up."

"Okay," Adriana said. "I'll be leaving soon. I just want to finish feeding him."

"You don't have to go," I said. "I have a guest room."

Adriana shook her head. "It's late. I don't want you driving and getting hurt," I said.

She sighed. "Kay," She shrugged. "I guess."

"I'm going to cool some dinner," I said.

"Okay."

I run a hand through my hair and look at her. "I'm sorry about all of this."

"She may not even be pregnant," Adriana shrugged.

"Not that. I'm sorry for everything I did to you," I said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. I did a lot of shit," I said.

Anne giggled from her seat on the rug. She was trying to put a square in a circle which was clearly not working. "Yeah we have both down a lot of shit."

Anne looked up grinning. "Shit!" She repeated after her parents.

Instead of freaking out Adriana let out a laugh. "No!" She says to Anne.

"Dada!" Anne laughed crawling over to me, wrapping her arms around my leg and I bend down to pick her up. "Da!"

I smiled. "Come help me cook," I smiled at Anne. "I'll let you play with the timer."

She giggled holding on to me and I look back at Adriana. "I'll start dinner."

She smiled, because for once in our lives we felt like a family. Even though we weren't one.