Chapter 110

Chapter 110; Rebel.

Harry's POV

"Why is she here?" Adriana snapped as soon as Angel walked in holding Anne.

Angel takes a seat next to me and Adriana stands grabbing Anne from her arms in a heart beat I'm about to tell her how rude she is when Angel pats my leg. "It's her kid not mine," She whispered. "It fine, really. I understand."

Sherly, Harvey, and Simon all walk in the room. "Would someone care to tell me why I was invited to this party," Angel crossed her arms.

"Angel Black, correct?" Sherly raised an eyebrow at my girlfriend.

Angel sat up, "Depends," She stated. "Why do you need to know?"

Sherly shook her head and glared down at her. "Lets put it this way honey, how much is it going to take for us to get you away from Harry? Name your price," She slides a check and pen over to Angel.

Angel looks at the paper for a second. My heart is racing, she can't actually be thinking about an amount can she? She honstly was not sitting here next to me thinking about money and how much to write down so she would not have to see me.

Adriana sits up, I expect her to be happy but instead she seems to have the same reaction as me as we both watch Angel. Angel looks at the both of us and takes the pen scribbling on the pay check and handing it back to Sherly who is smiling.

My heart is about to break and I'm about to freak until Sherly drops the check book, it slides in front of me. In Angel's clear hand writting reads a big, fuck you, to Sherly. I chuckled bitting my lip and Angel looks up at Sherly.

"Don't laugh!" Sherly snapped. "You all need to listen. Your image is hanging on. I'm not telling you to date or marry, or even sign a contract but you need to fix your image."

"How?" Adriana asked. "I'm not the same person. I've done to much shit to cover everything up. You see that?" She pointed to Angels face. "I did that," Adriana whispered, not believing herself.

"I'm losing my title. I haven't filmed a movie or show in forever. I have no image to ruin," She stated.

"I'm happy right now," I stated.

"Yes. But you're making yourself as a womanizer, and this women clearly doesn't want to be known as a home wrecker," She stated looking at Angel.

Angel leaned back and Adriana sighed. "Look Sherly-"

"Harry you are a huge part of one direction," Sherly stated. "The last thing you want is to ruin your band members image."

"Yes. You're right but-"

Sherly cuts my off with a sharp and harsh tone. "You will ruin their image if you don't fix this!" She snapped. "Everyone is finding out about the wedding. I'm not saying act all lovely but you need to move back in the same house and act as friends. You," She glares down at Angel. "Need to leave."

Angel starts to stand but I stop her. "She's the only positive source in my life right now," I hissed.

"Can you leave us to talk to these idiots?" She snapped.

Angel rolled her eyes. "You invited me," She sneered. "But whatever."

She grabs her bag walking out the door and I crossed my arms. "Harry. You need to be single for a while. It's hardly been three months since the wedding and you're whoring around. Stay away from her."

"No," I frowned.

"Harry. It's for the best. We are helping your image," Sherly said. "Since you broke the contract."

Adriana looked down. "I'm not a contract," She hissed. "And if I want to act out I can. I'm done being a role model. If you need me I'll be finding a bar or club to hang out. You can make sure the paps get a good photo of that," She hissed handing me Anne.

She opens the door open and then slams it. "Fine. Don't do it for yourself. But do it for your band and kids. They'll need someone," Sherly said.

I roll my eyes standing and walking down stairs with the kids. Once I get outside I spot my car is gone and so was Angel. I sighed taking out my phone when I look up I see Adriana going to the back of the building. I sighed walking after her and placing the phone in my pocket. Spencer squirms in the stroller.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Adriana takes out a cigarette.

"Rebelling," She says as paps take photos. "I don't want Sherly to take over my life. So I'm going against her. Fuck being a role model."

"You're going crazy," I stated trying to grab it from her.

Adriana laughs bringing it to her lips as she lights the cigarette. "What? You don't like bad girls?" She smirked.

I blink. "You need to chill Adri," I say. "Please."

"No, my life has literally lost it's meaning. My kids prefer Angel over me," She snapped. "So I might as well have fun. I'll see you when you drop them off."

I watched as she walked towards the paps, smoking. She was going out of control.
.
By the time I make it back to the hotel room. I'm pissed. At Adriana for changing, for turning into a bitch. For being the way she is because I left her.

I was pissed from the meeting.

From taking a cab.

From Angel taking my car.

From Sherly trying to control me.

I open the door to the room, my car keys lay on the bed and a simple note from Angel.

Dear Harry,

I need to get away. I'm causing nothing but trouble. Please, just get back together with Adriana or be friends. But us was a mistake. Maybe after everything blows over we can be friends.

-

Angel.

I let out a groan slamming the door to the hotel shut. I sit on the bed and grab the phone on the wall dialing Nialls number.

"Hey," He says. "What do you want?"

"Hello to you too," I chuckled.

"Sorry," He says. "What's up?"

"Can you do me a favor. You're my last hope," I said.

"Sure," He says.

"Can you find Adriana and try to bring her to my hotel room. The last thing I need is her going home with some random guy," I whispered.

I heard him sigh but I heard keys jiggling. "I'll check out Night," He says. "It's a new club. A class people only, wouldn't be surprised if she is there."

So there is only twenty five more chapter till this book is over for good. I cried writing the end not only because it's sad but because i realized I was done with this series and I would have to move on to a new one. The tears are real.