•{ 66

~ Ciara Rae Walker ~

I woke up from my sleep and seen Jalen texted me saying he call me later so I just went to the bathroom and did m my business and then washed my face and went downstairs to the kitchen seeing Genesis and Kianna eating breakfast at the island

" Care to explain what happened last night ? "Genesis said.

" Like what ? " I said laughing while fixing me some water.

" Why Quan had to tell us that Melo came by the house yesterday night " She said which made me choke on my water.

" Aight we got her now spill the tea ! " Kianna said.

I did a big sigh and I just looked at them both with guilt on my face. They said Quan told them half of it because if I told him the rest it was really gonna burn me.

" Like what Quan told you about the promise ring he can give to Ashley for all I care and then he wouldn't tell me what he was going through that he couldn't tell me about to the point he had to cheat on me." I said going through the fridge.

" I wonder what it was that was that bad that he couldn't tell us." Genesis said.

" Well I don't care what it was, but I'm gonna go shower and then head out and run some errands." I said.

I went back to my room and started my shower. I then got into my warm shower and washed my hair and then washed my body.

I went through my closet and planned out my outfit for the day and then I did my hair and then put on my outfit.

I got my car keys and said bye to Kianna and Genesis and I got in my car and drove to McDonald's

I texted my mom saying I was probably going over to her house to see Noel and seen how big my little sister got. I then went by the mall and bought me some clothes. I was enjoying my self when I seen Ashley and Kaliah together and they really had the nerve to come over to me where this bitch know I really don't like her.

" Hey Ciara how've you been ? " She said sounding so excited.

Trying not rip out your fake lips from your face. " Doing good just trying not to be around dumb people, but I didn't exceed my expectations. " I said putting on a fake smile.

Me doing the most I seen the ring that LaMelo did give me on her hand. " Aw did Melo give you that ring, how cute."

" I know right he really wanted me to have it and I really love the heart on it " She said showing off the ring and I just rolled my eyes in disgust.

" Well how cute, but I should be leaving have some things to do " I said smiling.

I just wanted to do something so bad so I just stole a cup from someone and I poured on top of Ashley's head.

" Now I feel better now, but I hope and LaMelo have a good relationship you deserve it "

I seen Kaliah's dumbass walk up to me bout to say something slick to me. " I wouldn't do it, because I can Ashley about how jealous you were about LaMelo and her at the his hotel room.we wouldn't wanna tell her now do we ? "

She walked back to Ashley all scared, but I left the mall with the biggest smile on my face feeling y'all as ever.

° ° °