•{ 62

Genesis Capri Lee

I was hella confused as to why Ciara would leave like that for nothing really

" Quan... do you know why Ciara left early ? " I asked so suspiciously because I know how close Ciara and Quan are sometimes secretive.

" Umm nothin she just wanted to leave that's all " He said sounding so nervous.

" Quan come on just tell us " Kianna said holding onto his shirt.

" Look, if  Ciara said she left...she left what am I supposed to say ? " He said shrugging.

" Umm your supposed to tell us " Will said looking at him.

" Come on what could she had-" I stopped talking when I seen LaMelo with Ashley sitting together at a table near us.

" That's why she left ? " I asked Quan.

He nodded his head and I just had a straight look on my face and I left the table walking over to LaMelo and taking him by his shirt.

" Hey what hell- oh hey Genesis " He said.

" Damn you just gonna do that now get backbiting your hoe's again just like high school ? "

" Why are you bring up something that was so long time a ago. I know I cheated and I was sorry for it but now it's over between me and Ciara " He said looking back at Ashley.

" You still miss her...don't you ? " I whispered so he can only hear me.

He just stood there looking at me and didn't say anything. What I learned about LaMelo is that he has strings feelings for anyone especially when it comes to Ciara he really cared about her than anything.even basketball.

He still didn't say anything and I just laughed and nodded my head saying " She really cared about you LaMelo, but I guess you didn't care about her enough than she did."

I walked back to the table and I told Quan I was ready to go so we went to his Black Jeep and we headed back to the house.

° ° °

" When did y'all get this house ? " Will said looking through the window

" College money got us this house, but we'll text y'all to see if she's aight " Kianna said and we both got out of the car.

The drove off and I got my key and unlocked the house and we went upstairs to the Ciara's room, but no luck she wasn't there. We looked in the living room, kitchen, dining room and the pool but she wasn't there.

" Where could that girl be at by now ? " Kianna said.

" Wait I think I know where she is.come on " I said.

We didn't look in the other place and that was the indoor gym that we have and we know that when things get to Ciara she always works out.always works out.

We seen Ciara boxing with the punching bag taking all of her anger out... literally punching and kicking it.

" Hey Ciara, are you alright ? " I asked her.

She stopped punching the bag and sat down on the bench and just had her head and she lifted her head up with her face all red.

" I just wish I can get over him, but I can't...I just can't " She said coving her face.

Me and Kianna sat with her on the bench and we just hugged her so tight that she just cried. We knew when Ciara was always upset,but when we first ever met Ciara she was always the best friend or the best basketball player, even when it came to relationships.

" Hey... it's gonna be fine even if me and Kianna have to beat his ass for you we will " I said trying to lighten the mood.

" Thanks for the help, but I think I can take care of this situation right now " She laughing a bit.

" Guys...why do boys suck so much ? " She said resting her head on my shoulder.

Me and Kianna looked at each other laughing a little bit and Kianna said " I think they just do especially LaMelo. "

I nodded my head saying " He will someday realize that he lost someone really special.just wait for it. "

° ° °