•{ 23

📍 My Room 📍

I was eating some McDonald's that Melo got for me and he was playing 2K on my playstation just laying on me while I texted Kianna about me and her studying tomorrow at my house I then started to move and LaMelo said " Why did you I was comfortable...

I was eating some McDonald's that Melo got for me and he was playing 2K on my playstation just laying on me while I texted Kianna about me and her studying tomorrow at my house I then started to move and LaMelo said " Why did you I was comfortable like that "

" Boy you is fine you playin the game and you don't even need to lay on me " I said moving getting off the which made him mad saying " You really had to do that  ? "

I just started laughing at him and he just pauses the game comes near me saying " You really had to do that ? "

I then looked straight up at him with a smile on my face saying " Yeah I did and what are you gonna do about it ?! "

He just picked me and threw me on the bed and next thing you know we just started fighting and he kept making me scream everytime he would hit my ass hard and I said to him " Quit hitting me Melo I'm not playin "

He pretended to not hear me and I just tackled him on my bed just like punching him in the chest making him laugh and hrew pr his hand on the back of my neck and I put my lips on his making into a full on makeout session when I hit him in the face with a pillow

I then got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and my hair was like ... so messed up and everything when I feel a smack on my butt and turned around to see LaMelo smiling and I gave him a serious face saying " Melo ... I'm not playin no more "

He just kept putting his hands around my waist and keeping his head in the crook of my neck leaving hickeys on me while I just put my hair in a messy bun and walked back I to my room and played on my phone and he just cuddled up to me and leaving kisses on my face I just randomly started smiling at him turning my face and giving him a kiss and he said " Finally I hopin you weren't going to stay mad at me forever "

" Hmmm your lucky that I'm not going to do that ... * yawning * and shouldn't you be heading home by now ?"

" No they lettin me spend the night with you and that's good because I wanted to stay with and cuddle anyway " He says kissing my cheek

" Well good cuz I'm tired and I just wanna go to sleep " I said getting under the covers with Melo up on his chest

" Goodnight baby " He said kissing me

" Goodnight "

°♡°♡°