•{ 49

I went to Melo house since he wanted to see me for something important so I told I would be here

I turned off my car and I closed my car door and I walked up to the front door knocking on it and opened it was Zo saying " Well if it isn't little baller Ciara "

" Hey Zo where's your scrawny of a brother at ? " I asked him and then I hear LaMelo say " I'm not scrawny first of all but hey Ciara " he gave me a hug and I just laughed and we pulled my on the couch and he gave me a little box and I just looked at him confused saying " What's this ? "

" A little something to remember me by " He said and I opened the little box and I laughed and looked at the gift...

" Aww this is beautiful where did you get this ? " I said looking at the bracelet and he took the bracelet and said " I had this idea to get you something even though we aren't together right now but I wanted to be the best LaMelo I could ever be ...

" Aww this is beautiful where did you get this ? " I said looking at the bracelet and he took the bracelet and said " I had this idea to get you something even though we aren't together right now but I wanted to be the best LaMelo I could ever be and I got you this " and he put the bracelet on my arm and I just admired my bracelet

" I love it thanks Melo and what do you mean to remember you by ? " I asked him and he just looked upset when he said " My dad is pulling me and Gelo out of school and making us go to Lithuania for basketball season this year "

°♡ °♡ °

I haven't texted or talked to anyone this morning but I know that LaMelo would probably be here to talk to me about him leaving so I letting come by my house whenever he gets here

I was finishing up some artwork and listening to my music on spotify when I hear my door open and it was LaMelo saying " I wanna talk about me leaving "

I turned around to look at him and he sat on my bed with me and said " I just have one thing to say and that's... I'm so happy for you to be playing basketball in a foreign country and everything but I don't want you to leave me like my dad did "

" Hey ... I wish I didn't have to go but this is my dream to play pro one day and I just want you to be happy for me Ciara " He said rubbing his thumb against my cheek