•{ 63

🌌 Ciara Rae Walker 🌌 | 9:35 p.m |

I went upstairs to my room sitting my bed playing with the promise ring that LaMelo gave me when we first graduated from high school

I was thinking should I take this back to him or keep it,but I already so much of him that I don't need a promise ring to be more stuff that I have of him.

So, I just got my jacket and keys and I went downstairs to the front door and to my car and driving to The Ball House.

-

I made it to The Ball House and I seen LaMelo's car there so I knew he had to be home so I turned off my car and I walked up the the door to be greeted Lonzo and his daughter Zoey.

" Hey it's my little sister...where've have you been everyone missed her at the house ? " He asked me.

" I'm at UCLA you know besides how's life been treating you a Laker and a father "

" A journey I must say but I told Zoey so much about you...you wanna hold her ? " He said.

I nodded my head and he gave me a sleeping Zoey and I kept rocking her back and forth and she would just smile in her sleep and I would smile back at her.

" Well I actually came here to return something so can I come in ? " I asked him.

" Yeah of  course " He said and he let me in and I walked through the living room and the kitchen and gave hugs to Lavar and Tina and everyone else that was there. I went upstairs to LaMelo's room and knocked on his door, but nobody answered the door so I just peeked through the door and seen him sleep with Dip on his legs.

I smiled to myself and then stopped smiling when I knew I came here for a reason, so I just went by his nightstand and I put the ring there and I just left his room and closed his door and I hear Dip barking. I know when LaMelo is sleeping and Dip barking LaMelo never wakes up which I found impossible because when I hear Dip barking I automatically wake up with out a doubt.

I said goodbye to everyone and I went back to my car and drove back home.

| 🏀 LaMelo LaFrance Ball 🏀 |

I woke up from Dip's barking and he was really loud that I had to wake because usually I never wake when he's sleeping.

" Dip, stop barking I'm awake now " I said and rubbed his back.

I kept rubbing his back and he just kept looking at something nightstand and I keep looking at what he was seeing but I didn't see anything.

" Boy whatcha looking at huh ?  "

He got off my bed and jumped on my nightstand and he got back on my bed and seen a ring in his mouth. He dropped out of his mouth and it was the promise ring that I gave to Ciara.

 He dropped out of his mouth and it was the promise ring that I gave to Ciara

I hurried downstairs and seen everyone eating at the table. " Well look who's finally up...we were just about to finish up and play some basketball you down ? " LiAngelo said hitting my shoulder.

" Ok cool... did Ciara come by her ? "

" Yeah she just left like two minutes ago actually just to give you something I guess we wanted her to stay longer but she had to head home so." My dad said.

I went out the door and seen her car wasn't there and I just sighed in frustration.

" Aye I'll be back in going over to Ashley I'll see y'all ! " I yelled going out of the house.

I went to my car and I drove texted Genesis so I could fine they address.

I don't know what I'm going through right now, but I have to choose.

Ashley or Ciara

-

Which one should he choose ?