•{ 61

1 year later/ September 21

So far everything has changed like

So far everything has changed like... I'm staying in a huge house with Genesis and Kianna because we didn't wanna stay in a college dorm so we just found a house.

Second, I'm trying out for the basketball team this year with my two best friends to be the best of the best than we were last year < even though I was homeschooled > .

Finally, If you remembered when LaMelo promised me about all the things he said to me about at graduation. Well that thing changed because he's now in the JBA and is back with Ashley again... yay for me I guess but now I really don't care about him anymore but now I'm worrying about me this time.

" Y'all come on I'm hungry for some McDonald's right now ! " I yelled from downstairs waiting for Genesis and Kianna to hurry up.

" Aye we just had to take some pictures now but let's hurry " Genesis said.

We locked the house and went to my car and then we were on the road to McDonald's.

° ° °

I really got my grub on for real I was eating two large fries and a Big Mac with a Oreo McFlurry and it was so good.

" I miss having McDonald's on the count of last weeks workout we had " Kianna said eating her burger.

" I know right,but I'll like I now just gained more pounds but it's worth eating this again "

While we were eating we hear people come inside and I noticed it was Don, Will and Quan looking no different from high school.

" Well look who it is, Don, Quan and Will I've missed you guys " I said hugging them.

" Good to see you too... we heard about what happened I will beat his ass for that Ciara " Quan said still hugging me.

This what I love about Quan he was like my brother to and best friend all in one and he would always be there for me even when he would try to come over with my " issues " that I had back then. I then laughed a lil bit saying " Quan it's fine I'm not the least bit worried about Melo and that Trashley. "

" Trashley I like that one ! " Genesis said from th table.

" Yeah but that's all over between me and him if he's with her... than I'm happy for him I think " I said laughing.

" Well we'll still beat his ass. We missed you Ciara even Genesis and Kianna even though they gave us hell back in school " Don said looking at Genesis and she did too.

" Yeah we did too but what have y'all been doing besides be the same old same old " Kianna said.

" Nothin much just being bored and always at the studio with Don but other than that me and Quan doing basketball " Will said.

We then all just sat together at our table and just had a good time catching up with each other and laughing which was fun for the rest of the day.

My facial expression then changed when I seen through the glass windows of McDonald's and seen LaMelo with Ashley holding hands all cheeky and everything.

I cleared my throat and I just texted Quan even though he was sitting right in front of me.

" Well guys I'll see you at home I'm leaving " I said getting my jacket and patting Quan shoulder

" Wait then how are we supposed to get home then ? " Kianna and Genesis said in unison.

" Oh Quan can take you home I'll be somewhere if you need me."

I was near the door and I looked back at LaMelo and Ashley ordering their food and I just shrugged it off and got on my car and drove off.

° ° °