•{ 74

🌌 Ciara Rae Walker 🌌

I had to really wrap my head around to know that LaMelo is here. Why is he here ?

I was so confused right now. The whole crowd was starting to get smaller and smaller which made me have a chance to talk to him, before I punch him in the face, but let's not have my bad side come out yet.

These group of girls were still talking to him, but like I really care about a bunch a girl that really look and act like Ashley. I didn't give damn about them.

When I walked up to them his eyes landed straight on me and I had a little smile on my face and the devil in my eyes. " Umm... can you girls excuse me for a minute please ? "

I pushed through them and they had the mugged looks on the faces and I didn't care, because I just have them a fake smile. I looked back at LaMelo pulling his shirt by the collar making me look straight into my eyes. " Care to explain to me why the hell your here ? "

" I wanted to... and Zo has a condo down here so we just came down here to have some fun. Why, did you miss me ? " He said with a smirk on his face.

" No, why should I, Genesis told me you were gonna be out of state for the JBA ?! "

" Yeah I was, but then we came back, and then flew out to Miami for a few days. " He told me.

" Well, all I could say is have a good trip and enjoy yourself because your gonna need it. "

I walked away from and back to Raya and Riley. " Alright girl's let's go. "

" Who was that guy Ciara ? " Raya asked me giving me back a sleeping Riley.

I looked back at LaMelo talking to Zo and he smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. " Trust me Raya, you don't wanna know. "

-

When we made it back home feeling tired and hungry. I opened the front door smelling food from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and my mouth dropped instantly.

" Well look who decided to show up, we weren't gonna finish all of this

" Well look who decided to show up, we weren't gonna finish all of this. " My uncle said.

" Yeah sorry about that, but I'm here now and let's eat this food. "

I fixed me and Raya a plate and we sat down at the table saying our prayer and then starting to eat when the doorbell rings. " I'll get it. " Raya said.

I just eat my chicken and corn. Raya comes back and says that someone is that the door for me.

I looked at her confused and I got up from the table and walked to the door. I opened the door and then my face suddenly dropped.

" Hey Ciara. " LaMelo said.

You have got to be kidding me right now ?!