•{ 64

🌌 Ciara Rae Walker 🌌

I made it back to the house so I turned off my car and then went up to the door. I went straight to the kitchen going straight to the fridge and I seen a note on the fridge.

Went on a grocery run be back soon
~ Kianna and Genesis

I threw the note in the trash and got me a water and the went in the backyard and just got out my basketball.

I just dribbled the ball a bit and made some free throws just being bored as ever.

" She dribbles the ball, she breaks her ankles, and she shoots the ball... * throws the ball and goes in * and the crowd goes wild ! " I said sounding so tired with myself.

I hear the the doorbell and I went back inside then hearing someone knock on the door. " Who is it ? "

I didn't hear anything so I just opened the door to see LaMelo with the promise ring in his hand and I just looked down at my feet and didn't raise my head.

" Why'd you give this back to me ? " He asked me.

" Why are here at my house and how did you get my address ?  "

" I doesn't matter, the point is that I asked you first... why did you give me the ring " He said coming close to me.

" I did because I didn't want and you can give to Ashley for all I care ! " I said right in his face.

" I promised you that ring and I gave it to you for a reason " He said.

" What you said in high school about this promise ring never did come true because you went back to the hoe ! "

" I was sorry, I was going through a rough time at the moment " He said.

" Then what were you going through that you had to basically cheat on me !? "

He just stood there without saying anything and I looked down at my feet laughing.

" Just leave LaMelo, I don't wanna see ever see you again ! "

He just had a tear come down his eye and I went up behind him and closed the door. I went to the couch and just started crying.

Why did he come here, why was he trying to give me the ring back, Why is he back in my life again ?

° ° °

I was in my room just doing some homework and eating pizza while listening to music on my speaker.

I hear my phone vibrate and I pick it up and seen it was a message from Genesis.

| Genesis ✨💕 |
Did you see Ashley post ?

I went on Instagram and went on her account  and seen her post that she decided to tag me in.

Liked by Melo,bbybellz, Izzy_Morris and 24,592 others

ashleyalvano ✨😘

View all 382 comments
Melo 💕
Dmoney1414 Goals

At this point, I really didn't care about them if they want each other they can because I really don't care for them in anyway possible. I just my phone back down and just put away my homework and ate some pizza and watched Love & Hip Hop.

* Ding *

| Jalen 😝🖤 |
Hey wyd

° ° °