•{ 67

" Cece ! " I hear Noel say

I closed the front door behind me and I picked her up and kissed all over her face.

" How's my baby sister been.you've been good ? "

" I got into a fight with this boy at school yesterday. " She said looking so guilty.

I hear mom coming down the stairs just in sweatpants. I see my mom in sweatpants all the time when I'm just visiting, but she has to dress up because I'm taking her and Noel out to eat.

" Do I ever see you in anything else besides you joggers mom. " I said giving her a hug.

" Girl I was just like this when I had you ! " She said.

" Yeah your right. I know I won't be having kids anytime soon. "

" What happened between you and LaMelo I thought y'all was still together ? " She asked me.

I got quiet for a second just thinking about everything that happened between and when he came over that day.

" Umm, we broke up...for good this time "

" Oh honey, I'm so sorry you two were so cute together ? " She said rubbing my shoulder in comfort.

" He didn't think so...he went back to Ashley again. "

" I'll beat his ass ! " She said which made me laugh.

I shook my head and just said that I was fine and was going to get through it and everything that heads my way.

" So what do you have planned for today ? " She asked.

" I'm taking you and Noel our to lunch and she can spend the night with me so you can have some time to yourself. " I told her.

" Yay I get spend the night with sissy " Noel said so happy.

" Well let me get dressed and then we can go."

-

We went to this ice cream place having a good time with each other especially Noel with ice cream everywhere on her face and we took pictures of her this whole time.

" So how's your music and stuff been doing for you ? " My mom asked me.

" I really don't know I haven't been singing since the last song I did and that was just in high school. I gotta tell ya mom a lot has changed in high school. "

" You don't even have to tell me anything ! " She said.

It then got quiet when Ashley and LaMelo walked in with him just staring at me.

" I'll be right back just gotta use the restroom "

I went to the bathroom and did my business and washed my hands seeing Ashley right behind with a smirk on her face.

" I really didn't like how you poured that drink on me today I wouldn't love to beat your ass " She said getting so close to me.

" And I would really love for you to get the hell out of my face...Bitch ! "

My anger started to kick in and I just kept beating her up until I just stopped and seen her on the floor crying. I cleaned myself up and went back to the table and continued eating my ice cream.

" Is everything alright ? " My mom asked me with Noel messing with my hair.

" Nothing just.happy "

° ° °