Chapter 21 (2/2)

You and the group are all together, walking through the hallway like your in some kind of horror video game. You followed Lucy and look around to your surroundings to see if there any of Nikku's crew members spotted.

"Okay, everyone. We need to stick together." Lucy speaks in a whisper. "We don't want any of us to get separated. Stay close like this, it'll all work out just fine."

You was getting scared on the inside but has to fight the scariness off of you, even though your hands are still shaking a little. A hand had touched yours, it was Roy. He knows that you are feeling scared. So, he held your hand with a small smile and looks straight ahead.
You felt your heart flutter of your first true love holding your hand for the very first time, eases all the negativity away. The small smile also appeared to your face.

The beep noise was heard in every room from the security room, picking up the phone for the speakers. "Well, hello again." It was Nikku speaking on the speakers. "Thanks to your new friends for throwing us those sleeping gas, we had a nice nap. But, that isn't the one that I was going to say."

"What do you want?!" Roy spoke that he wanted to know why him and his crew are here to torture them.

"I want to play a game.." Nikku change the tone of his voice. It was cold but still calm and smiling while he speak. "And this game I like to call is, Predator vs Prey. Me and my crew are predators will catch the preys and toy with you. You all are preys that needs to start running and hiding if you don't want to get caught nor seen. So, play nice...unless you want to die!" The lights in the whole hospital had went off for just a second then came back on. You looked around, seeing nobody there at all like they should be.

"Roy? Lucy? Cedric? Victoria? ANYBODY?!?" You shouted their names, but there were no sounds except your screams that echoed through the hallway. Until the crazy laugh that's coming from your brother is being heard from the speakers. "You better start running, Onee-chan! Or I'll be coming right after you!!" Nikku turned the speakers off when he hung the phone up. You panicked and started running for your life.

~Tonnie's POV~
I'm in the basement with Brad so he can protect me while I do my job of contacting the Police Department. Right now, I'm sitting in front of the computer and when I turned it on, the power in the whole hospital had turned off. "What the!" I start to hit the side of it. "Come on!"

"Something wrong?" Brad asked as he walks up to me and standing next to my side, looking down at me.

I looked away and started to blush again. "Yeah. It seems like the whole hospital power had turned off. I think those killers are playing games with us." Suddenly, the power just came back on. "Weird. It came back on. Let's get this over with." I turned the computer back on and went to the site to get in contact with the police. But then, a laughing skull had appeared on the screen. "No, no. No no no no no! This can't be happening!"

Brad leans down and gets a bit closer on the computer, with a raised brow like he has never seen this before. "What in the hell is that?"

"When there's an evil laughing skull, that means someone is hacking! My brother is hacking us!!" Then static was being heard from the earpiece that I have on my ear then it stopped. "Hello? Guys? Can you still hear me? Is everyone all right?"

"Oh, I'm doing great since I'm happy to hear your voice, little sis." My eyes were widened in shock that it's my big brother Ryan speaking to me through the earpiece. "R-Ryan, I know your stopping me of trying to contact the police, but you need to turn yourself in and leave me alone. That goes the same way for your friends." I tried to act tough and speak very strongly for myself. Even though my legs are shaking.

Ryan chuckled a bit, knowing that I'm really scared like he can feel my soul. "Now that, I can't do. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to stay in prison for the rest of my life. I want for us to be together, forever. For as long as we can live, til the end. Til we die." He gets up from the chair that's in the waiting room and starts walking through the hallway, giving his sweet little time to find me like he's on a good stroll. "You better get yourself hack free because you never know, I might leave you alone after that one. Good luck!" He unconnected himself from the earpiece.

"Great!" Brad leans back up fast and claps his hands thinking that is the best news coming from my brother. "He'll be leaving us alone. Isn't that great?!"

"No, this isn't great at all. I know my brother." I turned my head to Brad. "He's just saying that so we'll lose our guard. I am not going to lose this opportunity." I cracked my knuckles and start to get really serious. "Time to get fucking serious!!"