Chapter 17

On the road, it was a very long drive to somewhere that you, Roy, and Yuki don't know. But, Lucy and her sister do.

It is indeed quiet, which was very awkward for you and the other two. Never this much quiet in a car with two random people.

"We're here." Lucy finally broke the awkward silent as she turns to a wide parallel parking lot and parks there.

You and everyone else gets out of the van then looks up to the huge building.

"Wait. Is this River Health Central Hospital?" Roy asked with a raised brow.

"Yup." Lucy's sister answered while walking with her to the entrance.

"I thought this hospital was abandoned years ago." You finally spoke.

"Yeah, I thought so, too." Yuki added.

Lucy turned to look at the three. "It did. But we opened it back up with a lot of help and it became our forever home."

You looked at Lucy with a confused expression on your face. "With a lot of help? Who could that be?"

"You'll see." Lucy spreads a slight smile on her face and turns back to the entrance.

"What's the password?" A young teenage female asked from the speaker.

Lucy shook her head, know exactly who it is. She hold the button and spoke. "Star Wars."

"Oh, hey Captain! Your back from the competition and you know our most favorite movie. Alright, I'm going to let you in."

The buzz was heard and the metal doors opened on their own to let you all in. Then the hospital doors slides open.
Inside you see a bunch of little kids, teenagers, and young adults roaming around.

The dark skin girl, who was on the speaker, with a long pink ponytail on the side and has tools in the pouches on the belt, came up to you in the group with a smile.

"Lucy and Michelle! Welcome back home." She gave them a grin.

"Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself." She turns to the three. "My name is Michelle, Lucy's sister."

The girl looks at the random three and raised her brow. "Who are these strangers?"

"This is Roy, Yuki, and (y/n). We got them from the fair." Lucy told her.

She gets close to you and looks at your wrist, seeing a cut mark that had just sewed together. "Is she like us?"

The two girls nodded their heads.

"Welcome to RHC. Our forever home." She gave you a grin.

"Tonnie." Lucy called her. "Why are you in Kyle's position?"

"He asked me to take care of his spot for a minute and check on, Angelica." Tonnie chuckled at that.

Lucy crossed her arms and shook her head. "When I tell him to get back to his position, go back to yours."

"I, I, Captain." Tonnie saluted her and sat back down as she pressed the button for the metal doors to close.

"What position does she take?" Yuki asked.

"She takes the position of fixing and upgrading mechanics." Michelle answered the question.  "She's my assistant in automotive."

"You do automotive as well?" Roy asked that he seems amused.

Michelle nodded with a slight smile. "Yup. I got a degree on medical and automotive from college."

"That's awesome."