Chapter 1

Around the afternoon, you are outside of school trying to find your little brother, Nikku.

You've been to every room, except the dojo. So, you went there. When you made it to the dojo, Nikku is inside practicing his comebacks.

He comes here every afternoon to get ready for the Swordplay Competition, starting in a few months.

"Every time I come here, you always practice so very hard." You exclaimed.

He heard a voice, turns around, and smiles at you.

"Onē-san!!"

Nikku ran up to you and gave you a big hug. You hug him in return.

"Alright. Go change back to your school uniform so we can go."

"Ok."

Nikku ran to the dressing room to change back into his school uniform.

After a walk from the school, you two went to the store to buy a few things to eat and something to snack on. After shopping at the store, you and Nikku finally made it home and put some of the food in the cabinet.

"Um, onē-san?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you buy all of these snacks?"

You looked at him.

"Do you have any homework today?"

"No. Why?"

"I bought all these snacks because."

Nikku gasped.

"You mean."

"Yes."

You both smiled because you two know the same old routine.

"ANIME SHOWS!!"

"I'm so excited. I can't wait!"

Nikku jumped up and down in excitement.

You smiled at his cheerful face.

"Me, too ototo." pat his head. "Me, too."

Nikku looks up at you and blushes because he loves to be petted only by you.

"Nikku, why is your face so red?"

He tries to hide it.

"I-I don't know. Maybe I'm just feeling hot."

"Oh. Well, I'll turn the heat down a little."

You go to the thermometer and turn the heat down a little.

"What are you cooking for dinner, onē-san?"

"Our favorite. Hamburger Steak."

"Hooray! I love how you make your hamburger steak, onē-san! Yours are the best in the world!"

"Aww. How very thoughtful of you."

You kissed your two fingers and softly tapped his forehead, smiling at him. Nikku smiled back in return and puts on his apron.

"Can I help you cook, onē-san?"

"Of course, you can help me."

You and Nikku washed each other's hands and starts getting the ingredients together for the hamburger steak.

After dinner, you wrapped yourself in a towel and goes to the bathroom. You started to run the water and when you were about to get in the tub, you heard a knock on the door.

You opened the door and it was Nikku, wrapped in a towel as well.

"Was you about to take a bath before me, Nikku?"

"No. I was wondering if we could take a bath together."

"Nikku, we're older now. How come you still want to take a bath with me?"

"Just for old time's sake."

You giggled.

"Alright. C'mon."

Nikku smiles and walks into the bathroom. He took off his towel and stepped into the tub, turning around not looking.

Very smart.

You took off your towel and stepped inside the tub as well. Both of you had fun in the water (don't take it the wrong way) and started bathing.

After bathing, you and Nikku put on your pajamas and go to the living room to watch (favorite anime) while eating snacks.

A few episodes later, you turned off the tv and looks at Nikku that who went to sleep close to you. You shook him a little. He wakes up.

"It's time to go to bed, ototo."

Nikku stands up and you two go upstairs to your bedrooms.

You put Nikku to bed and pulled the covers on him. Kissed his forehead.

"Good night, ototo."

"Good night, onē-san."

You got to your bed, turned off the lamp, and went to sleep.

(Nikku's POV)

I turned to (y/n) that she went fast asleep.

I crawled out of bed and goes to her, stroking her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"You always take good care of me. I love you, onē-san." I whispered in her ear and kissed her on the cheek softly.