Chapter 7

(Reader's POV)

The next day, you and Nikku was going to school. Nikku said he was going to use the restroom right quick. He went to the boy's restroom and when you went to the entrance, they were police cars everywhere.

Roy ran to you. "Thank God your here. You have to see this!" He got your hand and pulls you to the crowd.

"Roy? What's going on?" You asked. But you got pulled. He wanted to show you instead of telling you what's going on in this area.

The students turns to look at you and moves back to let you through. You was confused at first but walked passed them. Then you saw the corpses. Lina and Luna. Their throats had been cut opened.

You started to shake in fear. "What happened?"

"When someone was throwing the garbage away this morning, that person found the dead bodies in the dumpster and called 911." Roy hold you close and patted your back. "It's going to be ok. I'll be here for you."

You clutched on to his shirt and cried on his shoulder with your eyes completely shut. "Thanks, Roy. Thank you for sticking with me today."

(Nikku's POV)

I was in the boy's restroom, freshen up a bit then when I was done an head back to (y/n), I spotted her clutching very tightly to Roy. My chest started to have this feeling again, but with more pain.

Onē-san..why are you so close to him? Why? Are you starting to like him now?

Tears slowly started to roll down from my eyes and I ran all the way back home, by myself. I went to our room and plumped on my bed, covering my whole face on the pillow.