Chapter 14

(Reader's POV)

After all of that craziness was cool down, you covered all of your exposed skin with your arms and legs of when Nikku ripped your clothes off of you. Red marks of when he was squeezing you and scratches on your arms and legs.

Did he popped your cherry? I guess that's what he meant by fun and brutal.

You're eyes was open, staring at the door. You was paralyzed. Couldn't believe that Nikku did a sexual intercourse with you. Well, to him it is but to you, it's kinda like, rape.

Nikku came down to take you to the bathroom to help you take a bath. So he did. After that, you dry yourself, put on casual clothes, and follows him to the dojo to watch him practice for the Swordplay Competition that's two days away.

Your hands started to tremble and looking down to the floor, thinking about your deceased friends and parents that were killed by your little brother, Nikku. You couldn't deal with this anymore, so you decided to escape.

You looked at Nikku for a sec that he's still practicing, giving you the chance to run out the door to get help. Slowly arise from the floor, tiny steps back away, and started running to the door.

So close to opening it but sadly, the collar had shocked you felled to your knees and screamed in pain.

"Where do you think your going.." Nikku asked in a cold tone as he let go of the button. "Thinking your going to escape while I'm not looking. Your going to have to do better than that.."

He grabbed your wrist and heads back inside the house. "Let's go somewhere fun, just the two of us. After I change and do something to your wounds."