Chapter 10

(Reader's POV)

In your mind, you was really hoping that this is all a dream. Nikku killed your friends and going to trap you downstairs in the basement? He wouldn't do something like that, Nikku is an innocent and a sweet kid.

You started to get your conscious back then you opened your eyes, sadly, it wasn't a dream. All of this is real. A sigh escaped through your lips and you hugged your legs then heard Nikku coming downstairs with a tray of food.

"I see that your finally back up." He said with a smile. "It seems that I put you to sleep for too long."

"Ototo..why would you do something like this? I thought you were very innocent."

Nikku slightly smirk and goes to the other wall with more pictures.

"Look at these pictures, onē-san. Now, look at my face. Am I smiling in these pictures with your friends?"

You looked at his expression in the picture. He wasn't smiling at all. You slowly shook your head.

"Now, look at these pictures without your friends in it."

You look real closely at them. He was really smiling in the picture only with you.

"Nikku, your.."

"Now do you understand? For years I tried not to let it take over me and be happy that you have friends. But, I was getting so sick and tired of watching you going out to different places with your friends and leaving me behind in this house.." He takes out the red marker. "But that will be no longer more. Because I want them to be out of the way and be gone for good!"

Nikku puts an X on Riko, Lina, and Luna's face then turns back to you.

"Since I put them out, we'll be together forever. But we're not getting there just yet. After I take Roy out" he cupped your cheeks and smiled at you psychotically, "then we'll be together forever..until the end."

You looked deep into his eyes that this isn't the Nikku that you know. The sweet and innocent Nikku isn't there anymore.
He let go of your cheeks and puts the tray of food in front of you.

"Anyways, here's your food that I made for you. I don't want you to starve. Also, you won't be needing this." Nikku takes your phone from your pocket and goes up the stairs. "I'll be in the living room listening to the Japanese Relaxation music. Enjoy your lunch."

He slowly start to close the door.

"Nikku? Nikku!? Nikku!!"

You kept calling his name, but of course, he completely shut the door and locked the basement, with you all by yourself. You hugged your legs and buried your face between them then started sniffling.

Nikku, what have you done to yourself..