Chapter 12

(Reader's POV)

The next morning, your still in the basement, sleeping on top of the mattress with the chains on your ankle. You woke up, stretching your arms, and you felt something cold and metal around your neck.

"Hm? What is this?" You questioned yourself and tried to pull it out but it was no use.

"Good morning, onē-san." Nikku spoke in a happy tone as usual and goes to you with breakfast. "Your finally up."

"Ototo, what is this on my neck?"

"Oh that. That's a dog shocking collar."

You raised a brow. "Dog shocking collar?"

"Yeah, for when the dog barks very loudly and tries to run away from home." Nikku gives you food and sits down next to you. "I got the key and the remote to different levels to put in how much shock to give you."

He goes into his pocket to pull out the key and the remote to show you.

"I'm going to bring it up to a 4." Nikku turned the handle on the remote to a 4. "That should do it."

"Ototo, this isn't you. You can't keep me here forever. Can't you just, let me go?" You begged him with your shaky voice.

Then you got slapped real hard in the face. That red burning hand mark on your cheek exposing. You looked at his cold emerald green eyes.

"Let you go? Oh, I really don't want to do that. If I let you go, who's going to be here with me? Nobody of course, even mom and dad can't be with me..." Nikku turns away, looking at the ceiling, and crossed his arms, "looks like I'm going to have to tell you then."

Your eyes became watery when he slapped your cheek. You glanced at him again.

"T-Tell me what?"