Chapter 2

(Reader's POV)

The next morning, you're still in bed sleeping then you smell something good. The aroma spreads in the bedroom and flies into your nostrils. You woke up from that good smell and head to the kitchen then sees Nikku cooking breakfast.

"Ototo? Your up?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.

Nikku heard you, turns around, and smiles at you. "Yeah! You were sleeping. So I decided to cook breakfast for us."

"Aww, that's nice." You went to sit down and look at him with a smile. "So, what's your cooking?"

"Our favorite." Nikku goes to you and puts a plate of food in front of you. "Pancakes with almonds and bananas on top!"

Your eyes twinkle with joy just like in the anime and your hands together to the side of your face.

"My gosh. We haven't had this since our parents.." You stopped yourself and turns to look at Nikku.

Nikku nods and turns the other way.

"Yeah..but they're watching over us."

You smiled at him and nod as well.

"Let's eat."

Nikku finally sat down then started eating his food then you did as well.

After breakfast, you two made it in time for school and headed to class. When the bell rang for lunch, you were looking for Nikku then he jumped behind you with a smile.

"I got you!" He shouted.

"You got me alright!" You giggle at him. "Also, I was looking for you."

Nikku tilted his head and got off of your back. "You were?" He asked while looking confused.

You nod with a smile. "I made a new friend. I told him to meet us for lunch." You look to see someone. "Oh. There he is now."

Nikku turns to look at someone that you were talking about.

A young tallboy (the one in the pic up top) came to you two and smiled. "Hey." He said and waved.

You walk towards him and stand next to him with a smile. "Nikku, this is Roy Nickson. My new friend." You turned to Roy. "Roy, this is Nikku. My little brother"

"This is Nikku, huh? Nice to meet you, little buddy. (Y/n) told me everything about you."

Roy got down on one knee and hold out his hand to Nikku to shake his hand with a smile on his face. But instead, Nikku just looked at his hand and backs up a little.

"I-It's nice to meet you. I-I'm going to use the restroom right quick." Nikku dashed from your sight.

Roy tilted his head and stands back up. "What's wrong with the little guy?"

"Oh. He's just shy. He's always like that when he meets new people." You told Roy and looked in the direction that Nikku ran to.

(Nikki's POV)

I'm in the boy's restroom by myself with no one else with me. I looked at myself in the mirror, taking a couple of deep breaths, and clutches my uniform shirt real tight.

Why do I feel this weird feeling in my chest? Roy is just a friend of my big sister. So why have this feeling!? Am I...Am I feeling...it can't be.