[54] I Will Not Bow E

Mia's POV

I packed up a backpack and headed out at 7am for my flight at 9. Brooklyn drove me to the airport. My flight back here leaves at midnight LA time so I have practically a full day to do everything I need before I leave for tour. First thing first I'm meeting Simon at his office. Sara is picking me up from the airport, so for now I'm just listening to my music. Currently playing on my shuffle is I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin.

My flight went smoothly and Sara picked me up from the airport. She brought me straight over to Simon's office. He was waiting for me when I walked in.

"Hello Mia" Simon said and hugged me.

"Hi Simon" I said.

"What are we going to discuss first?" He asked getting right down to business.

This is what I love about Simon, he is always in business mode. First thing we went over was the tour schedule. Its like Demi's tour in which I have a day off for travel and stuff in between shows. We are starting in Dallas on the 20nd, then we go to Huston, then over to the east coast, starting from Florida working our way up New York.

I'm playing two shows on Long Island and I'm staying for the weekend there. Moms are coming up for the show with the twins so Susan and Grandpa can see them. After the second show I fly out to LA for Pride. Demi is recording her video for Really Don't Care and I'm pretty excited about it. I've never been to pride before and I'm excited to see Demi's video shoot.

I also took that week off in LA just to relax before I start the west coast leg of the Give Me A Sign tour. One thing that is different from other normal tours, I won't have any opening acts. It's just me and I'm really happy about that. Just me, my band, and my fans, who call themselves Misfits. At first they started to call themselves Stoners but I was not having that be my fan bases name. So I tweeted out asking for some other suggestions and one girl said Misfits because of my tattoo, and it stuck.

Sara also went over rehearsal schedule. She rented out a dance studio to my request and got me a dance instructor. I wanted to learn a few dance moves for tour so that I don't look like an idiot. She also got the place where my first show is going to be for band rehearsal all week. There isn't much to the stage design so we'll just figure it out when we get there.

All of that took about two hours. When we got done I asked Sara to take me home and for Reagan's phone number. On the way back to Demi and I's apartment I called up the band and filled them in on what is going to happen. They will be coming over so I can fully explain a bit later.

Sara dropped me off and I thanked her. I called Reagan last and told her to come over so I could talk to her. She said sure and we hung up. I unlocked the door to the apartment and walked in. It's been a while since I've been back here. Demi has a friend who comes over and cleans up the place once a week so everything isn't covered in dust. I smiled and dumped my bag by the door. I kicked off my shoes and opened up some windows to get some air in here.

After I walked to my room and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I was going to look around my room but the doorbell rang. I left my room and went to get the door. I pulled it open and there she stood. The girl who made my life hell.

"Hi" She said.

"Come in" I said and moved aside to let her in.

I closed the door behind her and walked to the living room taking a seat on the couch. Reagan followed and stayed quiet.

"We need to talk about everything." I said flat out.

"I know and I'm so sorry about" I cut her off.