[23] Meet and Greet E

Demi's POV:

When we got back to the hotel almost everyone was asleep. But slowly and surely everybody got off the bus. I watched everybody get off and waited for Mia but I never saw her pass me. I got up off the couch and walked over to her bunk. I pulled the curtain back and saw her asleep with Taylor. I sighed and wrote out a quick note on a post-it and stuck it to the ceiling of her bunk. I let the driver know that Mia is sleeping on the bus and I made my way into the hotel. Marissa handed me my room key when I got into the hotel. We walked together to our room and she walked in first. In my room is Marissa, Natalie, Maddie, my mom and I. It's a good thing I got a suite. Everybody else is scattered around this floor. I picked one of the beds in the room and threw myself on it. Someone came and laid next to me a few minutes later. I'm pretty sure it's Marissa because Maddie is probably sleeping with mom. I got comfortable and Marissa cuddled into me and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Morning rolled around and I got up. I was right; Marissa is still asleep next to me. I got up and went straight for the shower. When I came out everybody is up and getting ready for the day. I finished getting ready and waited for everybody else to be done before we went for breakfast.

Finally after about a half hour of waiting we could go get breakfast. All I wanted was Starbucks and an apple. Natalie went on a coffee run while the rest of us went to the hotels restaurant. I looked around and saw that just about everybody is down here eating. Everybody except Mia and Taylor. I snickered and sat next in between Marissa and Maddie.

"What's so funny?" Mar asked.

"Last night after everyone left the bus I waited for Mia but she never left. So when I went to her bunk guess who she was sleeping with?" I said. Mar started coughing and Maddie stared at me.

"You caught her having sex on the bus?" Maddie asked.

"No! She was asleep with Taylor. That's what sleeping means." I said.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Maddie said.

I looked in her direction and saw Mia walking in with Taylor holding her hand. Taylor didn't look good though, she is pale and it looked like she is holding onto Mia's hand for dear life. Her hair is covering her face so I couldn't see her facial expression but I knew it wouldn't be a good one. Mia on the other hand looks fine. She is wearing and sweatshirt with FDNY on the back with a pair of white basketball shorts and Wes' snapback.

They both made there way to the table where Hanna and Mark are sitting and took a seat.

"Is Taylor sick or something?" Marissa asked in my ear. Good, at least I'm not the only one who noticed it.

"I don't think so. I'll ask Mia about it later." I said back. Natalie is back and she handed me my coffee and apple.

"What did I miss?" Nat said as she took her seat.

"Nothing" I said and sipped my coffee.

"Okay, well we need to be at the arena by 12:30 for sound check." Nat said.

"What time is it now?" I asked and bit into my apple.

"11:07 so we will finish breakfast and get on the bus. Sound good?" She asked. I nodded and went onto twitter.

Ten minutes later we were ready to leave to go to the arena. Hanna and Mark are on the bus we are waiting for Mia and Taylor. I don't know what is taking them so long but if they don't hurry up I'm going to go look for them. Just as I was going to go looking for them the bus door flies open. Taylor runs in and heads toward the back. Mia comes on the bus a few seconds later and she looks worried.

"Mia what's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said and rubbed her head.

"I know something is up Mia." I said.

"Just shut up Demetria I don't want to talk about it." Mia yelled.

I heard a door slam and we all looked toward the back of the bus. Mia started running toward the bathroom with Hanna and Mark right behind her.

"Taylor open the door, please." Mia said. I walked back there with them.

"No just leave me alone." Taylor said. It doesn't sound like she is crying but something else is wrong.

"Taylor so help me god open the door before I break it down." Mia said getting more annoyed.

"NO!" Taylor said.

"Taylor please come out of the bathroom so we can talk about this." Hanna said.

"Please just leave me alone." Taylor said.

"We are here Demi." Natalie said and put her hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw everyone is off the bus already. I sighed and nodded at her.

"Let Mia help Taylor just make sure she is out for sound check." I said to Mark. He nodded and Natalie and I got off the bus.

"What was that about?" She asked as we walked into the arena.

"I don't know. Hopefully they sort it out before later." I said. Natalie nodded and we walked to my dressing room.

After I got ready I made the band do a quick sound check without Mia just incase she doesn't show. We rearranged some things and got ready for my sound check party. Mia was a no show at the sound check party. I got a bit mad that she wasn't there but there is clearly something wrong with Taylor.

Now time for the meet and greet. It went by pretty quick. Everybody was in and out. Finally its time for the last person. I called next and in walked in a girl who looks like she is around my age. She has light brown hair with red at the tips. Her eyes are bright green. She has a huge smile on her face and as she walks over to me.

"Hi sweetie what's your name?" I asked.

"McKayla it is so nice to met you." She said. I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"You too." I said and pulled away so we can take a picture. "So where are you from?" I asked.

"I'm from Dallas but I moved out here last year with my fiancé." She said.

"That's so cool! What brought you out here?" I asked.

"Work I got a job at a law firm here." She said.

"That's pretty cool." I said.

"Yea it's pretty nice. I hope this doesn't come out wrong or weird but can you do something for me?" She asked.

"Depends on what it is." I said.

"Can you tell Mia I know about Ocean Avenue. She will explain it too you." McKayla said.

"I guess I can do that." I said.

"Thank you so much." She said and left the room.

How would she know about Ocean Avenue? Mia hasn't released it yet. I would love to hear what Mia has to say about it. I have about an hour before I have to get ready for the actual concert so I'm going to go find Mia.

"Nat, has Mia texted you at all?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"I'll be back, I need to find out what's going on." I said. Natalie nodded and I made my way toward the bus.