[1] Babies? E

Mia's POV:

The end of the party was definitely better then the start. Lauren and I hung out most of the night and it was awesome. Lauren is an amazing girl and I'm totally smitten over her, and Wes knew it.

"Mia the phone is for you!" Demi called from the kitchen knocking me out of my thoughts.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch with the Fifth Harmony five talking about random things. I excused myself from the couch and went to the kitchen. Demi handed me the phone and went into the living room.

"Hello?" I asked.

"MIA! Melissa's in labor!" Brooklyn yelled through the phone.

"WHAT! HOLY SHIT!" I yelled back at her gaining the attention of everybody in the kitchen.

"Yea get here as soon as you can because I'm kind of freaking out!" Brooklyn said, I could see her pacing around in circles as she talked.

"I'm going to the airport now!" I said and hung up the phone.

I ran from the kitchen to my room. I grabbed the backpack I had packed incase for this moment. Running back downstairs I saw Demi was standing in the living room.

"Demi you need to drive me to the airport now!" I said. She just looked at me.

"Why?" She asked.

"MELISSA'S IN LABOR I NEED TO GET BACK TO TEXAS!" I yelled at Demi. She yelled in excitement and everybody just started like what the hell is going on.

"Who's Melissa?" Someone asked.

"Melissa's my adoptive mother and my other adoptive mother Brooklyn, her wife, is freaking out right now so I need to go!" I yelled at the person who asked.

Demi was running around the house getting her stuff while people asked me more questions I didn't have time to answer. Finally Demi was chasing after me as I ran through the halls of our apartment building to her car in the parking lot.

Once we got there I jumped into the passenger seat as Demi got into the car. She started the car and we were off to the airport. Good thing there is nobody on the roads right now.

"Okay so the jet is waiting for you at the airport. I already got you a car to take you to the hospital when you touch down in Texas." Demi said as she weaved in and out of the lanes on the highway.

"Isn't it kind of bad that you left your own party to take me?" I asked.

"Yea but I don't care at the moment. The only thing that matters is getting you back to Texas." Demi said with a smile.

Another 10 minutes later and Demi's horrible driving we made it to the airport. She parked and we both ran through the empty terminal. Finally I saw the plane on the tarmac. Demi grabbed my hand and we ran to the plane. Security was all around to us but I could careless.

"You better send me pictures of the little munchkin when he/she are born got it?" Demi asked when we reached the plane.

"You bet. I'll let you know when Melissa's ready for visitors." I said and pulled Demi into a hug. "Thank you for doing this." I said and pulled away.

"No problem just don't be gone too long you need to pack your stuff, but once that's done you can come back and spend time with the baby before tour starts. But go because I can't ramble anymore." Demi said and pushed me toward the plane. I laughed and waved bye to Demi before one of the flight attendance closed the stairs. I took a seat in the empty plane and pilot took off five minutes later.

The flight was quick actually. Someone gave Lauren my number so I was texting her the whole time. Five bucks it was Wes. After the flight I jumped right into a waiting suburban. The drive took 10 minutes because I told the driver if he got me here in 10 minutes I would give him 50 bucks, which I gladly handed over before I got out.