[33] Bring Me to Life E

Demi's POV

Last night was fun. I pushed my feelings aside and I was able to have fun. Today is my Huston show and after it we are going to Atlanta. We have to be at the arena 2ish and we have to leave the house soon because it's a three hour drive there. Next to me is Maddie. She fell in my bed with me after talking last night. I won't see her again for a while because she has school and stuff in her own life.

I got up and went into my bathroom and got myself ready for today. When I was done I went downstairs and found Eddie making breakfast.

"Hey dad." I said and side hugged him.

"Hi sweetie. Do you want some eggs?" He asked and kissed my head.

"Sure" I said and backed away from him.

"What time do we need to leave here?" He asked.

"Soon, like in an hour." I said looking at the clock.

"Okay well here is your breakfast. I'm going to get ready. When you're done wake up Maddie." He said.

I ate my breakfast in silence, which was nice. I checked my twitter and finished off my breakfast. I washed my plate and went back up to my room. She is still asleep. I sat down on the bed and started to shake her. She groaned and pushed me away.

"No" She said and rolled over.

"Come on Mads you need to get ready so we go, you can sleep in the car." I said.

"Fine" Maddie said and got up.

She got ready and we went back downstairs. Everyone was ready when we got there. So I got the last of my stuff together and said goodbye to the house. We left around 8:30. Maddie sat next to me and used me as a pillow for the ride and I did the same.

"Girls get up we are here, and Natalie brought Starbucks." I heard mom said.

I got off of Maddie and got out of the car. Natalie was waiting with my coffee in hand. I took it off her and she told me todays schedule. I hate the fact that I'm half asleep and not really paying attention. The only thing I could focus on is the coffee in my hand.

"Demi are you even listening to me?" Natalie said and stopped walking.

"No" I said and walked into the arena and looked around at the stage.

"What time is sound check party?" I asked sipping my Starbucks.

"3:30"

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"12:20"

I nodded and walked around taking in the arena. I walked up onto the stage and looked around.

"Hey Demi can I ask you something?" I heard Mia from behind me. I turned around and saw her. She is wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.

"What's up?" I asked finishing off my coffee.

"Do you think the band and I can go threw my set list for the show? This is the only time we have before the 3rd when we get there." Mia asked.

"Sure I'll be in my dressing room if you need me, and don't worry I'll make sure nobody bothers you guys." I said and gave her a smile.

"Thank you so much, you can stay if you want for the first song. It's going to be Alone Together." Mia said.

"No it's okay I'll let you do your thing. I'll be in my dressing room." I said and smiled.

I got off the stage and told security not to let anybody in while Mia and her band is rehearsing. Meanwhile I went to my dressing room and got ready for the sound check party. When I was done I went to Fifth Harmony's dressing room because I was bored. When I got there Lauren, Camila and Dinah were sitting around on the couch on their phones.