[51] I Have Plans? E

Mia's POV:

Sara got me a ticket to Dallas while she is going back to LA. There is nothing I can do about changing the dates for the shows now. So I just have to deal with it. Sara and I said our goodbyes at the airport and I got onto my plane. Sara got me a car to take me home so Mom's don't have to get me. The flight home is 2 hours so it should put me in Texas around 4am and on my doorstep around 5am. I'm going to be so jet lagged tomorrow all I'm going to do is sleep the day away.

The flight was quick and quiet. I got my bags and made my way to my car. The driver took my bags and put them in the trunk. I got in and he took me home. Just as I thought we pulled up to the house at 5:21am. I took my bags and brought them to the front door. I hand to fish my keys out of my backpack and it took a minute but I finally found them. I put the key into the lock and unlocked the door.

Everything is quiet. I looked to the driveway and saw both of moms cars are here do they are both home. I slowly brought my bags inside trying not to make a lot of noise but failed when I dropped my keys on the floor. I feel like I'm breaking into my own house. I got all of my bags inside and locked the door behind me.

I heard someone coming down the stairs pretty fast and I turned back around to see Brooklyn with a baseball bat in her hands. When she saw it was me she dropped the bat and ran over to me picked me up in a hug. After a minute she put me down.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going back to LA after the tour was over." Mom asked.

"I was but Demi came back here after tour so I came here too." I said and smiled.

"Brooke what's with all the noise?" Melissa said coming into the hallway.

When she opened her eyes and saw it was me she smiled. She ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"My baby's home." She said and let go of me.

"Can you guys help me bring my bags to my room so I can go to sleep?" I asked.

"Sure" Brooklyn said.

Moms helped me carry my bags to my room. Once I got there I dropped everything and went to the bathroom. After I was done I went back to my room and closed my blinds and crawled into my bed. I need some sleep. Once I got settled in bed I fell asleep.

When I woke up I didn't remember where I am. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I'm at home in my bed. I looked at my clock and saw it's blinking 8:58pm. I slept all day long and I'm still tired. I got up out of my cocoon of blankets and yawned before stretching out. I looked at my desk and noticed all of my clothes are neatly folded waiting for me to put them away. I smiled and quickly put them in their draws.

It took about ten minutes but I finally put everything away. I emptied my backpack and put everything away. Finally I was done and I walked out of my room. I went downstairs and looked for something to eat. I saw a note on the counter and I picked it up. Mia, Melissa made pizza. Set the timer for 2 minutes and enjoy. -B. Thanks moms. I looked in the microwave and saw some pizza waiting for me. I hit the time on the microwave, got a bottle of water and sat at the island.

I turned it on my phone and waited till it stopped ringing to look at my messages. But before I could really start reading them the timer went off for my pizza. I got up and got it out. I set it aside and picked up my phone again. I have 15 new messages from Demi. I rolled my eyes and started to read them. Hi babe! Did you get to Texas yet? Mia? Hello? Are you mad at me? You could at least answer me!

After that I stopped reading them and just deleted the rest. I answered Sara's messages and Lauren's and put my phone down to eat my pizza. I love the fact the house is nice and quiet. After being on tour with Demi my head would ring for hours after the show.