[42] Finally E

Mia's POV:

I woke up early the next morning to find Demi still sleeping next to me. I order some room service for breakfast for the both of us. The food came and Demi is still out cold. I ate my breakfast and left the rest for Demi. I wrote her out a note saying I had to go practice for later. I set everything up and left Demi's hotel room.

I made my way to my own room and saw mom was already up when I came in. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I got some cloths from my backpack and went right into the bathroom. I showered quickly and got myself ready for today. When I came out of the bathroom Mom was on the phone with mom. I wondered myself what's up that she is calling this early in the morning.

Putting it out of my mind I gathered my stuff and pointed to the door to tell mom that I was leaving. She smiled and waved me off before going back to the phone. I walked back to the arena. It only took about ten minutes to walk back. I went right into the arena and sat up on the stage. I pulled out my phone and called up my band and told them to be here by 10 so we can practice before anybody else shows up.

Sara appeared next to me after I finished my phone calls and sat next to me.

"What happened the yesterday with Reagan?" Sara asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said simply and pushed it from my mind. I have other things to worry about at the moment. Sara seemed to get it and she didn't push it anymore.

My band came by 10 and we practice. We only played one song though. I would be adding The Only Reason in after I sang Alone Together.  When the song was over I told them what I was planning to do tonight. They all seemed fine with it even Taylor. She was happy for me and I was happy for her. She's going to therapy for her eating disorder and is getting help and I'm proud of her for it.

After our conversation about later I told them about their wardrobe for later. Nobody had any problem with it and they were really happy about it actually. Then I left. I told Sara I would be back for Demi's sound check. I put my backpack on my back and set a timer on my phone for 1. Demi's sound check started at 2:30, it's only 11 now so I have some time.

I walked out of the arena and started to walk around the town. I just want to be alone today. I already have a lot on my mind for later and I'm trying not to freak out. For now I just need to be a peace. So I walked around the town that the arena is in. I went into Dunkin Donuts and got myself a hot chocolate before I walked into a small bookstore that was across the street.

As I walked threw the door a bell rang. There is an old lady sitting behind the cash register, she gave me a smile and I returned it. I turned around started to walk around the bookstore. I needed some more notebooks to write in because I'm almost done with the one I have now so I looked for those first. I found a big selection of notebooks on the back wall of the store and I smiled. There are so many different ones I could choose from and I liked a few. I ended up picking up 10 different ones and The Fault In Our Stars before walking back to the woman. She rang me up and I just gave her a hundred and told her to keep the change. I slipped the books into my backpack and continued my walk around the town.

My phone started to ring as I was in the flower shop. It was the timer I set. I paid for the red rose I had and made my way back to the arena. I put my stuff on the bus and went to the arena. As I got ready I saw Demi. She is wearing the hat I got her yesterday and I couldn't help but smile.

Sound check went well.  After Demi left to go do her meet and greet my band and I had a formal sound check. It went well but I made them leave out The Only Reason. The rest of the day flew and before I knew it it was almost time to perform.

I got my inears and went to the side of the stage and waiting for Collins to finish his trick. Mom, Demi, Maddie, Dallas, Marissa, Natalie and everyone else who didn't need to do anything at the moment went to watch us from the stands. After what felt like forever Collins was done. I got on stage along with my band and we got set up. There was a black curtain separating us from the audience now but I could feel the energy from them.