"Good boy," he purred, chuckling wickedly as he caressed my well-loved body, stroking his way down my waist and across my hip, and then to my rear. I flinched when he went further, probing the one spot I was probably going to be the most sore in later on. His lips curved into a smile. "I adore this part of making love to you, Aerin... the part that comes after."

I blinked, confused by his statement but still flushing red as he touched me intimately.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, but he merely raised an eyebrow and kissed me. I melted against him, practically going numb, but then he pulled away and leaned very close to my ear.

"I love leaving my mark in you," he said in a deep, wicked tone, and for emphasis he drove his fingers inside me and I jumped, literally shell-shocked. "I love being with you... owning every last inch of you, right down to your core... you have no idea how much you drive me wild."

"B-Bash!" I squeaked, not daring to move. "Too much!"

After a second, he pulled out and I felt a wash of wetness that made my face start burning profusely. I said nothing, mortified and embarrassed and yet somehow not really bothered at all. His eyes softened and the sinful little smirk faded as he looked down at me. 

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, and with no warning he leaned back and sat upright, towering over me. To my confusion he grabbed me beneath the arms and pulled me out from under his legs. I wriggled, completely taken off guard as he lifted me off the ground and expertly spread my legs with one hand so he could set me down on his lap, being careful about my wrist. 

I leaned close to him, arms instinctively coming around the back of his neck to remain upright even as I locked my ankles around his waist, and I flushed since the position was provocative.

"So are you," I mumbled, still taken off guard from his earlier actions.

Instead of acting naughty he pulled me up and held me so I was slightly above him. I found myself staring deep into his eyes from only an inch away. 

"Tonight," he said quietly, lips barely moving as he looked into the depths of my soul. "Tonight, you gave me something I've wanted since the moment I was first turned, Aerin. Words... cannot... express... how... wonderful... and joyful... and overall... loved... I feel right now."

"I'm glad," I said, "but... what did I give you?"

I had my suspicious but I wanted to hear it. 

"Acceptance," he sighed, smirking at me through sex-glazed eyes; he pushed his curly hair off his forehead with one hand, keeping the other wrapped around my lower back. "Jasper hated my wolfish side... I told you of the things he said as well as my hatred for the way I look as a result."

"You did," I agreed, but he silenced me with an insistent look. 

"You saw all of me, Aerin, saw me in the form that I feel most ugly in," he uttered, tilting his head back and exposing his throat as he gazed up at the sky with a tense jaw, "and you still said I was beautiful... you said you wanted to show love to all sides of me, including the wolf."

"Yeah, I did, and I meant it," I chimed, kissing his chin with a smile. "You're beautiful in all forms."

"Aerin," he said in a small voice. "Tonight... you went farther with me than Jasper." 

My heart skipped a beat.

At first, I didn't know what to feel, but my sudden nerves were calmed by the look on his face as he stared at the empty sky above us. A sweep of something slow and warm crept through my stomach and spread throughout my limbs like water when he fixed that same stare on me.