chapter twenty five

*Dans pov*
I was woken up by door slam. My eyes darted around the room as they began to focous on phil. He was jamming clothes and  items into his bag.

"Phil, babe, are you ok?" I was worried.

He ripped down a poster.

"Phil?"

"If they dont want me here then I dont want to be under their fucking roof." He huffed and swung open his closet and ripping sweaters and randomness off their hangars.

"Phil, you're scaring me."

"Sorry," he apologized with dead eyes. "Can you get ready to go."

I eyed him a bit, "yea..."
Considering i was already dressed I decided to go downstairs and was greeted with his mom sobbing on the couch. Wtf was up with the Lesters right now. "Mrs.Lester, are you ok?"

She jerked around. "Oh my god I didnt know phil had someone over!" She cried more and started mumbling to herself.

Phil came rumbling down the stairs. His mom looked up and they locked eyes. His flickered with sadness before nodding to her, grabbing my arm, and pulling me out the door.

Phils mom stopped us.
"Dan, could you go to the car please?" Phil asked me and i did as i was told, not wanting to bother with whatever was happening.

I watched them from the car. His mom looked as if she was trying to convince him to stay but all he did was give her one big hug before walking to the car and shutting the door.

"Phil, where are we going?"

"A house."

"What house??"

"Well, first, your house." He started the car engine and pulled out of the driveway.

"Why my house?" He's gone mad.

"Look," his eyes remained blank and on the road as he spoke to me, "im leaving this town, going as far as i could pay for, and theres a good chance im never coming back. Now this may be strange to ask, but youre the only person i give a shit about here and...well...well i want you to come with me."

I was completely speechless. And without thinking all i could say was,"ok."

He glanced at me before pulling into my aunts driveway. There was another car pulled into the garage and it looked oddly familiar...Then i saw her. She was looking through the window.

It was my mother

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Only ein, uno, one more chapter after this one!!!! So many plot twists 😁 just trying to sand edges lol