Chapter sixteen

Phil's pov
"I'm disappointed in you Phil" my dads voice raked into the back of my head.
"No one will ever love you." My mothers voice cut scars in my mind.
"Go away Phil." Dan's voice pierced into my memory.
"Get your stuff and GET OUT!"
The
I woke up in a cold sweat.
A dream.
That's all it was.
I laid back down on my bed and sighed.
"Might as well tell him now."
I threw my covers off of me and stood up. I took a deep breath in, and out. I started towards the stairs and stopped. What if he rejected me? What if he doesn't accept me?
"No." I said aloud, "I need to do this."
"What do you need to do son."
I whipped around and there he was.
"Ok. Dad, This may come off a little strange, and I want you to know there's nothing you can do to change this, I am me and you can't tell me-."
"You're gay."
I froze, "What, h-h-how did you know?"
He winked "I always had a hunch, but I thought I'd better play it safe incase you were straight you know, and sorry about the whole faggot thing I was upset from my last case and just I'm so sorry philly. And your mother told me. Sorry about that by the way, she wanted to make sure I wouldn't freak out. And either way, I still have a badass punk son, and that's all I could ask for." He smiled at me. I was grinning from ear to ear. Then he did something he hasn't done since I was 10, he hugged me. A real hug, ones that feel like they last a lifetime. I held on tight, feeling amazing knowing that I have two amazing parents by my side to support me. What else could anyone ask for?
I tried my best to go back to sleep but I couldn't, so I decided to log into my computer and record a gaming video for my channel. My YouTube channel was super cringe for sure. I was super bad at it but my editing skills were on point so videos weren't as bad but still insane cringe. I was halfway through badger simulator when my computer made a really loud noise and kicked me out of the game. I was about to get super pissed.
Then I saw dan log on.